BY HIDDEN VALLEY #4 in Salad Dressing

Make fresh, creamy Ranch Dressing or create new, exciting dishes that the whole family will love. A recipe that includes a unique blend of herbs and spcies. Adds flavor to all kinds of food Classic, rich  flavor America s favorite ranch dressing! Always a crowd pleaser, Hidden Valley® mixes give a flavor twist to your meals by adding just the right amount of seasoning. Or you can use it to make your own dressing for a picnic salad. ;

• Can this be used in sour cream for a chip dip? or veggie Dip?10 Answers
  • How much do you get out of one package ?Be the first to answer!
  • I found this packaged dressing at my local DollarRama does the do...1 Answers
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • "Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!" in 20 reviews
  • "Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must try" in 19 reviews
  • "I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day " in 13 reviews
  • "These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal " in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. " in 9 reviews
Allison V.
Allison V.
Magnolia, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this seasoning mix. Making fresh dressing with this is so much better than buying the pre-made bottles off the shelf. After eating fresh dressing from these packets a few times, I won't even buy bottles anymore - they're never good enough, no matter the brand. I like how it stays good in the fridge for several weeks once it's mixed. When you mix the dressing, be sure to use regular mayo (not the kind with olive oil or other flavors) to get the right consistency!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix packets are a staple in my cabinet. A MUST have on-hand item. So easy to whip up a quick dip for chips and/or veggies for spur the moment entertaining. Save that dip and it's a fantastic condiment, potato topper, you name it! And I can't leave out; SEASONING!!! Sprinkle on pork chops, mix in your ground beef (or other meat) for the BEST burgers.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! Not only can you use it to make salad dressing and use it as a dry rub for seasoning meats, you can also stir it into sour cream to make dip! Most premade ranch dips are slightly sour for some reason, but this makes the best dip and is simple to stir up. Perfect for making ahead of time and serving along with chips, crackers or vegetable sticks!
Courtney  W.
Courtney W.
Belmont, Nh
Although I have never tried to make dressing with the packet mix, I am in love with this product! It is a must have staple for my backyard bbq's. Our family uses it for everything from dip to seasoning. My favorite way to use it is to sprinkle a packet on some boiled potatoes, stick them in the fridge, and use that as a base of a fabulous potato salad.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Grantsboro, NC
I absolutely love this product! Affordable and easy to make! Hidden Valley was always my "go-to" salad dressing, but once I tried the packaged powder mix, any other salad dressing is unacceptable! Despite being labeled the same flavor, the buttermilk powder salad dressing mix tastes way better than the pre-made buttermilk bottled salad dressing!
monica m.
monica m.
Pickerington, OH
I never use this to make actual salad dressing, but I do use it to season my meats and it works great. Whether putting it in a crock pot with chicken or marinating it in a freezer bag this stuff is cheap and awesome. It is great to make a light sauce with to go with your meal and will never let you down. Love it and will buy it again and again.
SHEA R.
SHEA R.
Benton, KY
My family loves Hidden Valley Ranch! It's easy to make and tastes so good. Much better than packaged dressings. I grow my own veggies and we love it on salad, with cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers, as a dip for fried green tomatoes and chicken. Great product that I use several times a week!
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Kennewick, WA
Seriously the best ranch ever. I love the mix because I can make it as strong as I prefer. It's super versatile as well, you can use the packets to season meals no love using it in crock pot or one pan oven meals! Pretty decent bang for your buck considering the variety of uses.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
Very easy to use and just as yummy as the pre made ranch dressing. Creamy and smooth. Very good flavor, but I like to add a little more sour cream. We love to dip chicken fingers in it. We also someti mad use Greek yogurt to make it more healthy. Would definitely but again.
Sheri V.
Sheri V.
San Juan, TX
Best all-round seasoning for my taste buds... it compliments everything from vegetables like mashed potatoes to homemade burgers and meatloaf to dips! Such a versatile seasoning makes it difficult to go wrong in the kitchen, where all the magic happens! #backyardbash
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Can this be used in sour cream for a chip dip? or veggie Dip?
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
What is your favorite recipe using hidden valley ranch seasoning?
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite to use hidden valley
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has any one added this product to hamburger? if so do you recommend it?
Diana L.
Diana L.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe that includes the ranch dip?