BY HIDDEN VALLEY #1 in Salad Dressing

Make fresh, creamy Ranch Dressing or create new, exciting dishes that the whole family will love. A recipe that includes a unique blend of herbs and spcies. Adds flavor to all kinds of food Classic, rich  flavor America s favorite ranch dressing! Always a crowd pleaser, Hidden Valley® mixes give a flavor twist to your meals by adding just the right amount of seasoning. Or you can use it to make your own dressing for a picnic salad. ;

Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • "Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!" in 20 reviews
  • "Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must try" in 19 reviews
  • "I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day " in 13 reviews
  • "Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. " in 9 reviews
  • "These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal " in 9 reviews
Vanessa O.
This is my equivalent of Frank’s “I put that $%*+ on everything!” I looove these ranch seasoning packets. I used them to make dips, sprinkle them over chicken wings or mix into batter, sprinkle over potatoes for a quick and tasty side dish. I love these packets! I use them often because they’re affordable and make it so easy to add flavor to an easy weeknight meal!
Brianna W.
Yuma
This is my favorite ranch brand. This product is great because it makes the most delicious ranch and can be used for cooking as well. I like to season chicken and pork chops with it and then just bake them in the oven. It's quick, simple, and delicious. It's very affordable and I always have some in my pantry.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a great seasoning mix to put in so many different recipes. It’s convenient as you don’t have to choose and mix the individual spices yourself. I find it on the dressing isle in Walmart and it’s pretty cheap in price. I definitely recommend this product for both the new and experienced cook.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
We’ve used this to make homemade ranch, we’ve mixed in to a pasta salad and we mix it with sour cream to make our own veggie dip. We recently sprinkled it over chicken breast and it was delicious. Love the versatility and Hidden Valley is without a doubt the best brand for ranch.
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love using this to enhance the flavor of different meats. This is a great run for pork chops and I have even added it to my potato and green bean casserole. If you want some delicious ranch flavor added to your meal, try this. It is a great price and totally worth a try.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
I’ve been eating this stuff since I was a kid. The flavor is incomparable, but it can be tricky to get the right thickness. With whole milk, it’s too thick, and with skim, it’s too thin. I imagine 2% might be just right. (Thinning the dressing thins the flavor, so that’s also frustrating.)
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
Not just for making up salad dressings, this dip mix can be used in lots of recipes! It can bring a kick to any pasta salad, potato dishes, or mixed into a meatloaf or burgers. I also find when you do make dressing from this seasoning packet, it has a fresher taste.
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
The BEST that there ever is when it comes to store bought. Homemade is always my favorite over everything but this is great in a hurry. We just add some mayo and milk until we get the consistency we’re looking for depending if we want it like a dip or a dressing!!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
This is a great seasoning packet to always have on hand! It adds so much flavor for not much money. Add it to chicken or potatoes for a new twist on something most of us have in our houses! If you like
Homemade potato chips, sprinkle some of the seasoning on them!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Who doesn’t love this?? Mix with a pint of sour cream and eat with cheese fries or add powder to cut potatoes and bake!! A million recipes and this is better than any other brand out there!!!
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Can this be used in sour cream for a chip dip? or veggie Dip?
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
What is your favorite recipe using hidden valley ranch seasoning?
Manerva P.
What is your favorite to use hidden valley
Jessica M.
Murray, UT
Would u use this as a chip dip for #superbowlSunday or would I need a different dip ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has any one added this product to hamburger? if so do you recommend it?