BY HIDDEN VALLEY #28 in Salad Dressing

Make fresh, creamy Ranch Dressing or create new, exciting dishes that the whole family will love. A recipe that includes a unique blend of herbs and spcies. Adds flavor to all kinds of food Classic, rich  flavor America s favorite ranch dressing! Always a crowd pleaser, Hidden Valley® mixes give a flavor twist to your meals by adding just the right amount of seasoning. Or you can use it to make your own dressing for a picnic salad. ;

Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • "Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!" in 20 reviews
  • "Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must try" in 19 reviews
  • "I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day " in 13 reviews
  • "Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. " in 9 reviews
  • "These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal " in 9 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
We call this homemade ranch dressing/dip when someone makes ranch using these packets instead of the regular bottle of ranch. For some reason, even though they're the same brand, the packet is just so much tastier than the bottle of ranch. Its thicker, its tangier, it's just heavenly. This is the ranch that will have you licking the bowl! You can also use the packets to season meats and grilled, baked, roasted, sauteed vegetables. Definitely something to keep in the pantry for an easy delicious treat for guests or just yourself.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Do I regularly use ranch dressing on my salads? Not usually. Do I use the ranch seasoning packets? OH YES!

My husband and I first started using this product to make ranch pizzas. Take a crescent roll sheet pack, bake it and let it cool. Mix this dip with sour cream and cream cheese, and spread. Top it off with veggies like carrots 🥕 broccoli, celery, etc. So easy!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I’m not a huge fan of ranch but I love using this when I make my crack pretzels. I mix this with olive oil, dillweed, garlic salt, and sometimes another seasoning. Then I mix it together and coat the pretzels in the seasoning and bake them at 350 for 7 mins. Great way to use ranch seasoning packets in a different way!
Vanessa O.
This is my equivalent of Frank’s “I put that $%*+ on everything!” I looove these ranch seasoning packets. I used them to make dips, sprinkle them over chicken wings or mix into batter, sprinkle over potatoes for a quick and tasty side dish. I love these packets! I use them often because they’re affordable and make it so easy to add flavor to an easy weeknight meal!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a great seasoning mix to put in so many different recipes. It’s convenient as you don’t have to choose and mix the individual spices yourself. I find it on the dressing isle in Walmart and it’s pretty cheap in price. I definitely recommend this product for both the new and experienced cook.
Ashley E.
I love ranch, but one thing about these packs is you can make salad dressing, make dip, or use it to cook with. I love using buttermilk one for making salad dressing. it is hands down Delicious! it tastes like ranch from a restaurant. I keep a box of these mixes in my pantry at all times.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
We’ve used this to make homemade ranch, we’ve mixed in to a pasta salad and we mix it with sour cream to make our own veggie dip. We recently sprinkled it over chicken breast and it was delicious. Love the versatility and Hidden Valley is without a doubt the best brand for ranch.
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
I love using this to enhance the flavor of different meats. This is a great run for pork chops and I have even added it to my potato and green bean casserole. If you want some delicious ranch flavor added to your meal, try this. It is a great price and totally worth a try.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
The BEST that there ever is when it comes to store bought. Homemade is always my favorite over everything but this is great in a hurry. We just add some mayo and milk until we get the consistency we’re looking for depending if we want it like a dip or a dressing!!
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Hidden Valley ranch packets are one of the most versatile packets that I have found. We use them on so many things, from dips to rubs and they make everything taste amazing. They're always cheap and most of the time theyre also on sale so we like to stock up.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Can this be used in sour cream for a chip dip? or veggie Dip?
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
What is your favorite recipe using hidden valley ranch seasoning?
Manerva P.
What is your favorite to use hidden valley
Jessica M.
Murray, UT
Would u use this as a chip dip for #superbowlSunday or would I need a different dip ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has any one added this product to hamburger? if so do you recommend it?