Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix

Make fresh, creamy Ranch Dressing or create new, exciting dishes that the whole family will love. A recipe that includes a unique blend of herbs and spcies. Adds flavor to all kinds of food Classic, rich  flavor America s favorite ranch dressing! Always a crowd pleaser, Hidden Valley® mixes give a flavor twist to your meals by adding just the right amount of seasoning. Or you can use it to make your own dressing for a picnic salad. ;

Any good recipes using this product?
Is the seasoning back just as good as the already made ranch dressing?
What is your favorite recipe that is SIMPLE to use with dry ranch packets?
Start your review of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!” in reviews
“Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must try” in reviews
“I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day ” in reviews
“Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. ” in reviews
“These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal ” in reviews
Traphill, NC
Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix Is by far better than even the original hidden valley dressing.  For Years I would get this at restaurants & wonder why it was so much better than the hidden valley dressing I had at home. This is why! The seasoning packets have that same great tasyey, we all know and love, but with a different consistency that really hits the nail on the head. Highly recommend.  Cheaper & better than the original & so easy to whip 3
Longmont, CO
I love this stuff. I cannot stand anything in a bottle really. Even the Hidden Valley Ranch in the bottle I don't really like. I prefer making ranch dressing from scratch oh, but the Hidden Valley Ranch mix that you make yourself is absolutely delicious. Just stuff that comes in a bottle tastes like it comes in a bottle. I highly recommend does Hidden Valley Ranch mix yourself oh, I think that's probably why it's been around and just gets more and more popular.
Broomfield, CO
Hidden valley original ranch is the premium gold standard of all dressing mix’s! I love using these packets on a variety of things, not just salad dressing. It is perfect blend into Greek yogurt for a tangy veggie dip, tastes amazing as a topping for the sweet potato fries, and perfect as a seasoning for a delicious ranch burger. If you can get the canisters of this, it’s an even better value. It’s a pantry staple in my home!
Twin Falls, ID
I like this because it has the same fantastic flavor as in the bottle -- in fact, I think it's better because you can control how thick or thin you want it.  It's great in powder form for roasts when sprinkled on by itself, and of course salads.  Use your imagination and you can find a lot of things this dressing/seasoning mix by Hidden Valley can improve upon your standard blah meal.  Dress it up with ranch.
Corona, CA
I think everyone know Hidden Valley is the superior brand when it comes to ranch. My absolute favorite is the mix. I love when the mix is added to sour cream to make a dip. It seriously tastes like fresh made ranch and it’s soooo good. I love adding the ranch seasoning mix on burgers, pizza, veggies, fries, shrimp- you name it this seasoning mix can go on it. Definitely recommend trying this on all foods!
Terrebonne, OR
My mashed potatoes have become a family affair since I've started adding a dash of Hidden Valley Ranch's Seasoning Mix, I'm pretty sure there have been a few family squabbles over my mashed potatoes! The seasoning mix is fantastic for adding just enough flavor to dishes! I have also tried this product with Baked Chicken, Diced Baked Potatoes, as well as making Sour Cream Ranch dip!
This stuff is great! So many different ways you can use it. The price is ok. You can mix this with just sour cream to make a dip, for crackers, veggies, chips. You mix with canned chicken, sour cream and mayo to make a sandwich just add whatever veggies you want to it. Great for bacon ranch pitas, or bacon ranch pizzas. I do recommend this and will keep purchasing as I need it.
Tacoma
Being on the keto diet, fat is essential. I love that I don't have to give up my ranch craving on a diet. I love these because I can make a keto full fat version of the best ranch ever, but also love to use the seasoning on burgers or chicken. I just wish they were a little cheaper. When they aren't on sale, they can be a little pricey. A bulk version would be amazing.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Our family absolutely LOVES Hidden Valley Ranch! We purchase it so much I hope my husband purchased stocks in it! My daughter has ranch with just about everything. It was even one of the first things she was taught to make in the kitchen. It's great for anything. Add the seasoning to your favorite dish, a dip with vegetables or to top salads. Ranch is the new ketchup!
Boyds, MD
I am a ranch fanatic!! You won’t find someone who puts ranch on more things than me. However, i don’t love the store bought ranch, so i make my own! I use one of these packets, combine with mayo and milk and BOOM! The best ranch i can find, and i absolutely challenge anyone to have some of my ranch with their potatoes ( ANY FORM)  and they’ll never go back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...