BY HIDDEN VALLEY #1 in Salad Dressing

Make fresh, creamy Ranch Dressing or create new, exciting dishes that the whole family will love. A recipe that includes a unique blend of herbs and spcies. Adds flavor to all kinds of food Classic, rich  flavor America s favorite ranch dressing! Always a crowd pleaser, Hidden Valley® mixes give a flavor twist to your meals by adding just the right amount of seasoning. Or you can use it to make your own dressing for a picnic salad. ;

Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • "Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!" in 20 reviews
  • "Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must try" in 19 reviews
  • "I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day " in 13 reviews
  • "Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. " in 9 reviews
  • "These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal " in 9 reviews
Julie S.
This seasoning mix is great not only to make your own, fresh ranch dressing, but to season one of my favorites, red and fingerling potatoes!! The seasoning adds just enough flavor to the potatoes to really enjoy them in a different form, but is not salty tasting like many seasonings. It is the perfect combination of ingredients!
Vanessa O.
This is my equivalent of Frank’s “I put that $%*+ on everything!” I looove these ranch seasoning packets. I used them to make dips, sprinkle them over chicken wings or mix into batter, sprinkle over potatoes for a quick and tasty side dish. I love these packets! I use them often because they’re affordable and make it so easy to add flavor to an easy weeknight meal!
Sarah S.
I'm not a fan of hidden valley ranch, or ranch dressing at all, but this mix is great. It's great to mix into things you wouldn't expect. I really like it on pretzels. Typically, I avoid powdered mixes, but this is one I recommend. If you're going to buy something for a party, this is great.
Raven H.
Best ranch dip mix ever! I buy it at our local Kroger store and it is inexpensive. It says to mix one seasoning pack with 16oz sour cream. However, to make it taste a bit ranchier, I add an addition half packet of the seasoning. Amazing taste! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
I love using these seasoning packets to make True Louisiana and Mississippi style pot roast! A packet of this, a fatty roast, butter and yellow peppers, slow cooked all day, and it’s melt in your mouth, incredible, perfection. Hidden Valley is the king of ranch dressings and seasoning.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I make my own ranch and this is the base of my recipe. I vary my recipe a little from the one on this package but I couldn’t make mine without these flavors. I have bought hundreds of these over the years. My family now demands that I make ranch rather than buying it from the store!!
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
We’ve used this to make homemade ranch, we’ve mixed in to a pasta salad and we mix it with sour cream to make our own veggie dip. We recently sprinkled it over chicken breast and it was delicious. Love the versatility and Hidden Valley is without a doubt the best brand for ranch.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
My family uses this Ranch dressing seasoning for one than ranch dressing! It has a great flavor, it’s very versatile, and we love it. Try a seasoning packet over a chuck roast, au jus gravy, and pepperoncini peppers in a slow cooker. The tasty dinner will be a new favorite!
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love using this to enhance the flavor of different meats. This is a great run for pork chops and I have even added it to my potato and green bean casserole. If you want some delicious ranch flavor added to your meal, try this. It is a great price and totally worth a try.
Katie P.
Lebanon
I LOVE this stuff, it's a very versatile seasoning mix and you can use it for so many different recipes. We've used it on roasted potatoes, and in various chili recipes. Our favorite is in a buffalo chicken chili, it really adds a good flavor to one of our favorite crockpot meals :)
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Can this be used in sour cream for a chip dip? or veggie Dip?
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
What is your favorite recipe using hidden valley ranch seasoning?
Manerva P.
What is your favorite to use hidden valley
Jessica M.
Murray, UT
Would u use this as a chip dip for #superbowlSunday or would I need a different dip ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has any one added this product to hamburger? if so do you recommend it?