Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing Mix, 16 oz. uploaded by Alexa R.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix is quick, easy & delicious. if(location. href. match(/product\.jsp/gim see more...

Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
If you have ever left the United States for any length of time, you know how hard it can be to find some good ranch to dip your veggies, pour over salad, or flavor a wrap. This powdered package was my go-to when I moved to Asia! If I wanted traditional ranch dressing, I could make it without carrying bottles of it across the ocean. Even here where bottles of ranch are readily available, I love the option of using the powder to flavor all kinds of chicken dishes. And, I tend to waste less when I’m only mixing up enough dressing for what I need that meal. Definitely love to keep this on hand, no matter where in the world I’m living!
Katherine P.
Although I can honestly only find this seasoning at WalMart (I don’t do any kind of grocery shopping there because it’s expensive) it is still reasonably priced $6.94 for a pretty big container.

My family loves it so much we use it in our Mississippi Roast, on salads, popcorn, to season meat, marinade, in my mashed potatoes. There’s an endless amount of possibilities.

The dip and the ranch that can be made with this powder are also AMAZING. Definitely recommend.
Diannah O.
I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff, I use it to season chicken, stir fry, honestly anything. I love the flavor it has and it’s so good as a dip also. After making ranch with this I don’t really care for any other kind of ranch.
Andrea R.
I love ranch and hidden valley's ranch flavor is CLASSIC. It is great on everything pizza, vegetables, crackers, salad, EVERYTHING. It's affordable and delicious. I'd recommend this to everyone. I would buy this again, I Always do.
Lindsey H.
Kent, OH
I usually don’t use ranch dressing so when my mom used this in a chicken recipe I was skeptical but happily surprised. This has a delicious flavor and really adds something special to the food.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Aunque solo lo he encontrado asi de grande en Sam’s Club no siempre lo hay. Y que me encanta y el precio súper económico para todo lo que trae. El dip sabe delicioso y el polvo solo adobar las chuletas con el es MARAVILLOSO me encanta!!! Hay que hecharle bastante porque si le hechas poco pensando que pueda quedar salado no te sabra a nada. Lo unico es que no se puede frotar como un adobo normal porque se te pega en las manos y se levanta de las chuletas. Pero vale la pena me encanta 😍
Beth W.
You may wonder what the heck you'd ever do with 16oz of ranch salad dressing mix. Trust me, once you introduce this to your kitchen, you'll wonder what you did without it. Of you can do all those boring things with it like make dressing and dip, but this is the seasoning you never knew you were missing. It'll work on or in pretty much everything. My favorite is a little bit on sliced tomatoes. Boring? Probably. But delicious.
Alexa R.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is the perfect seasoning to have in your pantry. My favorite use is to mix it with sour cream and use it as a dip. Try using pretzels, they are my favorite. I also mix it with mayo and milk to make a perfect ranch dressing. Sprinkle it on your favorite foods to make them even better.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, AR
I live Hidden Valley "seasoning" as I call it. I put it in fried chicken batter and even soup. Its versatile as you can make a dip by adding this into sour cream or its a seasoning!  Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Ashton C.
BEAVER DAM, KY
We love ranch so much that we stopped buying packets and bought the big container. It's super easy to use, want a single serving or enough for a group of friends, this container can do it. Easy to mix into sour cream or season chicken.