BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Savor the unique blend of herbs, spices and natural bacon flavor â in hidden valley original ranch bacon dressing. This mouthwatering twist on the famous original ranch dressing is loaded with down-home flavor your family will love. For delicious salad ideas, toss this tasty ranch dressing with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. The creamy dressing perks up easy side dishes, quick lunches and delicious meals. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also makes a perfect dip for veggies, chips, crackers, and even fries, wings and pizza. Make everything taste better with hidden valley. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Bought at Safeway for around $3. Very affordable dressing especially with the flavor you're getting (; I love this spin off. It has bacon bits inside which I love. I eat this with burritos, tacos, burgers, fries, and sandwiches. I will buy again.
sierra t.
sierra t.
Great for veggie dip, salads, and chicken sandwiches. Great for getting little kids to eat healthy vegetables. i love it.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Wilmington , NC
Foodie Expert
Hate ranch but my boyfriend pretty much drinks it and drowns everything in it haha xD
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Yes yes yes this salad dressing is great for making avacode dips rich and cream.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
I love this salad dressing! Awesome on my salad and the bacon flavor takes it over the top!!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a big ranch connoisseur 🤗. I Love it! I'm very picky about my ranch and this one is pretty tasty. My favorite? Not quite but I always have some in my fridge. I love this ranch with cucumbers. I will buy this again and again. If you love bacon and ranch give it a try!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Frankly, this sauce is great!! It combined with all my meals, from toast to grills I do not think that this sauce is very healthy but the taste is second to none!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
I only use this ranch now! Didn't think there would be a huge difference but boy was I wrong! It's so creamy and has a subtle bacon taste. I love it for salads, wraps, sandwiches, etc. Yum!