BY HIDDEN VALLEY #46 in Salad Dressing

40% Fewer calories & 50% less fat than our regular salad dressing.

• How does it compare to regular Ranch? Is it better than other "l...1 Answers
  • Does this Ranch have less calories than the original? Why is it c...5 Answers
  • Does it taste differently opposed to their regular Ranch?3 Answers
Naomi L.
San Jose, CA
You can't never go wrong with ranch for BBQs. At all my BBQs I always make sure there's enough ranch. Me and some of my friends including my husband and daughter put ranch on every fried food, and salads. Especially this brand. No other brand but this one here.
Morgan B.
Palestine, TX
We have always used Hidden Valley, and loved it. Last time I went grocery shopping I was trying to be thrifty and bought a different brand to save a few cents..... MISTAKE....won't happen again. Will stick to our tried and true Hidden Valley from now on :-)
Melissa C.
Pottstown, Pa
This is the only kind of ranch that I'll actually buy. I won't like the taste of any other ranch which is why this is so good and popular in my household. We use ranch for almost everything. I think that this is a good price for the size of the bottle.
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
Im not a huge fan of salad dressing unless its with wings or pizza! Call me crazy but my husband lives this stuff! If he could he would put it on everything. I like this lighter version because of the less fat content! Good price, good product! :)
Shelbi Q.
Belmont, NC
By far the best dressing out there! It has a delicious creamy bold flavor & it pairs good with just about anything! A salad, meats, potatoes & I have even had it on pasta salad! I will always be a fan of hidden valley & not just their ranch!
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI
I love hidden valleys light ranch dressing! I buy it at Walmart or our local grocery store family fare. I actually prefer this light dressing over normal hidden valley ranch! I eat it on my salads and use it with my veggie trays.
Madison W.
Bethany, OK
I really like the ranch! It is not too too thick? But it is not super super thin either. I usually purchase my groceries at Walmart and I was very impressed with the flavor the first time I tried it. Overall, I am satisfied!
Julia M.
Lancaster, NY
This brand of Ranch is super creamy and flavorful. It is just the right price and you get a good amount of Ranch for what you're paying for. It taste good on a salads or even if you're using it for a dipping sauce
Rose B.
Springboro, PA
Hidden Valley Light ranch dressing is the only brand of ranch I buy! It has amazing flavor and I use it not just for vegetables but for many recipes! I have never had a problem finding it in any major stores!
Sarah D.
I'm a pretty picky eater, so the only way I'm able to eat salad is when it's filled with croutons and drenched in Hidden Valley Ranch. It's pretty easy to find in the grocery store and for a good price!
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Does this Ranch have less calories than the original? Why is it considered "Light" ?
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Does this taste like the original ranch dressing?
robin m.
Peru, IN
What's your favorite thing to dip in the ranch?
Kaitlyn H.
Racine , WI
Does it taste differently opposed to their regular Ranch?
Gina M.
Does this ranch dressing go bad quickly? How long can you keep it in the fridge?