BY HIDDEN VALLEY

40% Fewer calories & 50% less fat than our regular salad dressing.

• How does it compare to regular Ranch? Is it better than ...1 Answers
  • Does this Ranch have less calories than the original? Why...5 Answers
  • Does it taste differently opposed to their regular Ranch?3 Answers
Taylor K.
Review for: Other more...
I would swim in a vat of ranch if I could. Okay, maybe not actually, but my boyfriend did consider buying me ranch memorabilia for Xmas (he didn’t, thank god haha). Even when I lost 40 lbs and picked up weight lifting and bikini competition prep, I still couldn’t give up ranch so I switched to the light version. I will always love ranch, and I’m glad there’s a light
Version so drowning my food in it won’t necessarily make me obese.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this brand of dressing. The flavor tasted very odd to me,and it's very thick to me. The price was very decent and the variety of flavors was plentiful. I would be willing to try a different flavor in the future.
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
I love this ranch not only because its low on calories but because it tastes great. Ive had other brands before and they're watery. This ranch has the right consistansy and adds flavor to your salad. I still watch my portion with it but im able to be a bit more lineant with it because it does have less calories. It tastes like the regular ranch i cant tell the difference. I highly recommend this ranch to people who conscious of their calories.
ivy m.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Other more...
Lovvvve my ranch!! I eat it on almost everything which can be dangerous for the calorie count 😬 that’s why I love this light version! It keeps me on track but makes those veggies delicious to eat!
Darrian K.
Stevens Point, WI
I’ve recently began a journey to lose weight. Ranch has always been my favorite sauce or dip for most foods, but it’s not the greatest for you health wise. However, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing provides all the ranch flavor I love, in a much healthier version. I love this ranch, and recommend it to ranch lovers looking to save on a few calories!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I have tried a lot of light ranch dressings and Hidden valley light ranch is my favorite. I use it for dipping vegetables and for my turkey wraps. It's a healthier alternative to the full calorie ranch dressings. Will continue to buy and would recommend.
Rikki R.
I've always been a ranch girl. Now that I'm yryinv to lose weight after my pregnancy its time to eat healthier. I like the light ranch, tastes exactly like the original, but it's healthier.
Eve K.
Review for: Other more...
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing is the yummiest. Pretty much dip anything in it to make it taste better. Carrots are just a means of getting ranch into my face hole.
Sara L.
Best salad dressing ever! I switched to the light version a couple years ago and it still taste so good! My kids can't even tell there is a difference in flavor it's that good.
Andrea R.
Review for: Hidden Valley Light Ranch To Go 8 ct 12 oz each, Hidden Valley 2-36 Fl Oz , Homestyle Light the Original Ranch Dressing , 72 Fl Oz more...
Not the biggest ranch fan but every once and awhile if I need it I pick up these because they are affordable. Usually don’t use it as a dressing because it’s not healthy, but this brand is a classic.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Does this Ranch have less calories than the original? Why is it considered "Light" ?
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Does this taste like the original ranch dressing?
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
What's your favorite thing to dip in the ranch?
Kaitlyn H.
Racine , WI
Does it taste differently opposed to their regular Ranch?
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ
Does this light ranch have the same consistency and taste as the brand's regular ranch dressing?

Walmart