BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley Original Ranch Light Buttermilk Dressing is full in flavor and light on calories. It has the Original Ranch taste you love plus the flavor of old-fashioned, creamy buttermilk, all with 45% fewer calories and 65% less fat than our regular Ranch Buttermilk dressing. For a light but satisfying Napa salad, toss it with lettuce, red grapes, celery, toasted pecans and diced cooked chicken. This gluten-free bottled ranch dressing adds tangy flavor to all of your favorite fresh salads, side dishes and lower calorie meals. It also makes a delicious dip for veggies, chips, crackers and other easy snacks. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used by date on label. Water, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), buttermilk, maltodextrin, sugar, salt, less than 2% of: dried garlic, dried onion, natural and artificial flavors (soy), egg yolk, spices, phosphoric acid, vinegar, propylene glycol alginate, sorbic acid and calcium disodium EDTA as preservatives, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, artificial color, disodium phosphate, modified food starch, xanthan gum. Contains: Milk, soy, egg. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging.

Buy on Walmart
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
My favorite in the Ranch Family of Condiments. The taste is so good and rich and I love putting it on Chicken, Fries and even Burgers sometimes. I really dont think this should be used in Marinades however its pretty thick and doesnt really stick to the meat so its better on the side or on top after cooking!
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
My boyfriend loooooovvveesss ranch with literally everything. He is kind of picky and he can tell the difference between different ones. He likes this one, especially buttermilk. I have tried it too. I mainly put it on my salads but I have dipped it occasionally with my fries or pizza. It is creamy bit the taste is not over powering. Good good good.
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
Best Ranch out there! Only ranch I ever buy from stores. Its so creamy and delicious for an affordable price. I eat with carrots, celery, pizza, wings, fries. I would totally recommend !
Elizabeth C.
It’s your favorite dressing. I use it for my salads and as a dip. I usually get mine from Target. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. The best dip for buffalo chicken wings.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I use to be where the only dressing I would eat is Hidden Valley but I have found myself searching for something better. I want ranch like they serve in the restaurants. Don't get me wrong Hidden Valley as of right now is the only decent one in the stores but after really trying it I must say it is not the best. It is so thick and even using only a little bit still drenches the salad with that dressing flavor preventing other flavors from coming through. I am reaching the point where I would rather have a different flavor dressing since this is the only good option of ranch out there as of yet.
Ari G.
Morehead, KY
I freaking love ranch. I use at least half the bottle anytime I'm eating it. Cucumbers, carrots, salad, chicken, pizza, everything!! I put ranch on anything I can!! And to top it off, Tyler Joseph loves it too!!
Kyra H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this dressing. I like Ranch dressing, but I love buttermilk and together, they make a great product. That being said, I rarely use this as just a salad dressing. I use it on baked potatoes, in mashed potatoes, in sauces, as a dip, with fruit (salads and slices), chicken salads, tuna salads, pasta salads, casseroles, and I'm still thinking of other ways to use Hidden Valley's Light Buttermilk Ranch.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stuff is great! Much lower in calorie than the full fat and so much tastier than the fat free. You can use it for anything: dipping, to dress a tasty salad, or to give sandwiches a little bit of a ranch taste.
LeeAnne J.
I really enjoy this buttermilk ranch dressing. This is the brand I keep at home for salads, pizza, veggies, etc. It's my personal preference. I think it tastes the best flavor wise and believe me I've tried them all.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Who doesn't like Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing? Its the only dressing my 10-year old sister will eat! We usually keep some in the cupboard. Great on salads but also use it as a veggie dip for parties.
Emi S.
Marion, VA
What's your favorite non-traditional food item to put ranch on? I put it on almost everything! Looking for other people's favorites!
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
Has anyone tried cooking with it? What are good recipes?
Jovan G.
Spring Lake, NC
Has anyone used this in making buffalo chicken dip? I'm making buffalo chicken dip for a superbowl party and was wondering what peoples favorite ranch sauces were?
Skylar S.