Hidden Valley Original Ranch Fat Free Dressing, 24 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Amanda L.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

When fat and cholesterol are off limits, delicious Ranch flavor doesn't have to be. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Fat Free Dressing has 0 grams of fat and no cholesterol, so you can enjoy creamy Ranch taste without the guilt. For a light but satisfying meal, toss it with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, onion and canned kidney beans. This gluten-free bottled dressing is a delicious addition to all of your favorite salads, side dishes and lower calorie meals. Its signature blend of herbs and spices also makes this dressing a tasty dip for veggies, chips, crackers and other snacks. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used by date on label. Water, corn syrup, maltodextrin, sugar, modified food starch, buttermilk, salt, less than 2% of: spices, onion, garlic, sour cream (cream, nonfat milk, cultures), natural flavor, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), soy lecithin, monoglycerides, artificial color, monosodium glutamate, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, with potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, DL alpha tocopherol, TBHQ and calcium disodium EDTA as preservatives, dried onion, dried garlic, vinegar, xanthan gum, cultured nonfat milk. *Adds a trivial amount of fat. Contains: Milk, soy, egg. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I really, really wanted to like this especially because it’s fat free and great to look at for reducing fat content. However, this just completely destroys the taste and the worthiness of a good Ranch. I’d rather not eat this at all or drastically reduce the regular Ranch. It’s a sad substitute for the real thing.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
My bottle is a 16 ounce but I hands-down can't live without this. There's not very many 53 options on the market and for four dollars at your local Safeway how can you beat it. It goes along way you can have 2 tablespoons for only 25 cal in on from that. It's rich and creamy and not like other fat free dressing's
Taylor H.
When purchasing Fat Free Hidden Valley, I thought it was going to taste a lot like the regular or light Hidden Valley. I was unfortunately very wrong! It has a weird, earthy taste to it, and it almost tastes expired or bad, but I've had it a few times and the taste is still the same, so it's how it was manufactured. Definitely could use a reformulation!
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
The Hidden Valley ranch is BY FAR the best in my opinion and will always be my go-to when I am buying ranch dressing.  Lately, I have been getting the Fat-Free version. I find that it has the same great flavor but way less calories and guilt behind it.  I can eat my ranch salads, dipped veggies, and pizza crusts as much as I want!
Abbey C.
Rush City
I definitely recommend this ranch if you're a huge ranch eater! It tastes thee exact same as the regular one, with half the amount of calories/carbs! It's the same price, too! It's very creamy and is the best to use on salads and dipping sauce! I most definitely recommend!
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Since my gallbladder has been acting up, it's been hard finding things that are fat free and cholesterol free to eat. I am also a picky eater and I only like ranch dressing with my salads. Hidden Valley is the only brand I will buy.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Had to come review this as it's a house favorite. My kiddo eats this with chicken, veggies, salad. We use it at parties and I even bake chicken breast in it. The flavor is so good for a fat free option.
Danielle S.
This is really disgusting. I threw it away because it made me nauseous. I like the original but this is not ok. I'd rather have no ranch than this ranch
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Hidden valley has always been my go to, it has always been my favorite ranch, ive just recently switched to fat free and im amazed!
LAUREN B.
Owensboro, KY
The best tasting option of the Fat Free Ranch choices. However, fat free doesn't taste as good as the regular or light versions.