Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesHidden Valley
Original Ranch Dressing, Cheese, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)

Savor the signature blend of herbs and spices in Original Ranch dressing, plus the tangy tastes of Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Cheese Dressing perks up easy side dishes and helps you create meals sure to please the cheese lovers in your family. If you re looking for new salad ideas, toss this gluten-free ranch dressing in with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. Or spread it on a loaf of frozen garlic bread, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for Cheesy Ranch Bread that disappears almost as soon as it comes out of the oven. This versatile bottled dressing also makes a great dip for vegetables, chips and crackers. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used by date on label. Vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), water, sugar, egg yolk, cheddar, Parmesan and Romano cheese (milk, cultured part skim cow s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes) salt, buttermilk, less than 1% of: natural flavors (soy), whey, dried onion, dried garlic, phosphoric acid, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, xanthan gum, modified food starch, sorbic acid and calcium disodium EDTA as preservatives, spices, yellow 5, yellow 6. Contains: Egg, milk, soy. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging.

Is this worth the buy?
Start your review of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, Cheese, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)!
Samantha T.
Sutherlin, OR
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, Cheese, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6) uploaded by Samantha T.
This is the BEST ranch, and for pretty cheap too. Its the only ranch that mt kids will eat!!! We are dippers, so we pair this with alot of things. There is t anything I would do to improve this. Its healthy the taste is spot on, I literally buy it in bulk because we go through it so fast. I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven't already Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Homestyle
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
I have used this my whole life I use hidden valley on every single salad I eat because it is hands down the best ranch dressing
Destiny C.
south h street bakersfield ca
I am absolutely impressed with this ranch. It's rich in flavor and has a very strong taste in a good way! I recommend eating this with vegetables. Even though I'm not sure if it's healthy or not I'll still enjoy eating this dressing!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
This used to be my go to ranch dressing , but I've found I just don't like it as much as I used to. It's over rated
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
We love this ranch dressing and it is all we purchase. We use it on everything from nuggets to pizza crust two salads. We will certainly continue to purchase this and recommend it for cooking ranch chicken as well.
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another staple product that has been in my house for years. I use it as a dipping sauce for wings, vegetable tray, and on salads. I like that the company sells a dry mix that you can use when making Italian beef or other meals. It is a must have! Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing, 24 OZ Jar (Pack of 4, Total of 96 Oz)
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
Hidden valley ranch is my favorite salad dressing of all time! Besides making salad taste awesome , you can use it as a dip. Buffalo wings , chicken wings , pizza , ect !
Paige W.
Nashville, TN
Not a fan of this brand for ranch. Not really sure why but the dressing  just tastes almost like too fake or something if that even makes sense?
Mahj C.
Vacaville , CA
Ranch salad dressing has many uses in my home..Children always love this when it's pizza night. I use this in my salad, in my baked chicken and in chicken wings..mmmmmm
Maribel R.
Chula Vista, CA
Not a fan in any dressing salad but when I buy one I prefer this brand. Not healthy but have good flavor and I always put a little bit. I haven't tried a lot of brand.