BY HIDDEN VALLEY #2 in Salad Dressing

Enjoy the authentic flavor of hidden valley original ranch dressing in your family's favorite dishes. This gluten-free bottled dressing will inspire delicious salad ideas, whether you toss it with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. For a quick tasty lunch, fill a pita with a mixture of diced turkey, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and red onion, topped with original ranch dressing. The mouth-watering ranch flavor enhances easy side dishes and helps you create quick meals your family will love. Its signature blend of herbs and spices also makes this creamy salad dressing a perfect dip for veggies, crackers and other...

• Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Kraft Anything D...5 Answers
  • Is this the original ranch dressing recipe?2 Answers
  • This is a wonderful product. It goes on more than my salads.1 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hidden Valley is the original ranch dressing and a favorite in my household. I add Hidden Valley to chicken, pizza, salad, sandwiches, french fries, baked potatoes and so much more! I have a few friends that have gluten allergies so I keep Hidden Valley on hand as it is a gluten-free product I definitely recommend it has a rich creamy robust flavor that adds an extra Savory element to any dish! I prefer it over all other brands and highly recommend! Hidden Valley is a little bit pricey well a lot pricey but it is worth every penny and is the only friend we keep in our house! Hidden Valley is available at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kroger, local grocery stores, dollar stores, even gas stations in the food section!!
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing is delicious and also a very versatile product as you can use it not just for dips but also for marinates... like in our family favourite Miracle Whip - Parmesean and Herb Baked Chicked... which pairs really well with spicy corn and Pan Fried Crispy Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary.... YUMMMMMM!!! Kraft Miracle Whip Original DressingSpice World Minced Garlic California Grown
Mary Elisabeth T.
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter is amazing!! A couple of weeks ago, @influenster sent me a complimentary @beccacosmetics pressed highlighter in Rose Quartz (and highlighter brush!) to test and review, and since then, I've been on a mission to learn how to glow like all the gorgeous pictures I see on social media. I've learned that I love not only the shine that highlighter provides, but how it also kinda smoothes out my cheek color more evenly! Plus, I was able to dash a little onto my eyelids for extra sparkle- any product that can do more than one thing is a winner in my heart. Bottom line: I love this highlighter, and I'm excited to use it for special nights out! ✨By the way: if you're interested in joining Influenster, let me know and I'll send you an invite ☺️Here are all my legal hashtags and company tags! #BECCAGlow #contest #complimentary @beccacosmetics @Influenster *although I was sent this product complimentary for review purposes, all opinions are my own*
Stephanie C.
This is probably the only ranch dressing that I've ever purchased in my life just because my grandma used to buy it my mom used to buy it and now I buy it. To meet other Ranch dressings don't have the same flavor which is why I keep coming back to this stuff. I like it but my favorite Ranch in the whole world is Me and Ed's Pizza home Ranch it's almost like Hidden Valley but it's got a thicker consistency and isn't so overwhelmingly seasoned.
Heather S.
Amissville
This is the classic ranch that pretty much everyone pictures. It’s terrible for you, though and tastes chemically. You can buy it everywhere because a lot of people love it. Try it if you haven’t, because you might like it. Use it in moderation, though, because it’s not good for you at all. That said, we always have it in my house. Kids like it and so do adults. It’s good in a pinch.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite ranch dressing. I won’t and will not purchase another brand. I have used this ranch for many years. I love the creamy texture it’s thick. It’s perfect with salad vegetables and I pour it on my pizza or dip my pizza in it. You can also dip hot wings in this ranch it’s sooo delicious. I tried purchasing kraft and was highly dissatisfied Hidden Valley ranch is just the best hands down.
Dianna G.
Oh, we used to use this on so much at our house - pizza, chicken, salads, dips for veggies, etc.  I just could not get paste the list of ingredients and knew there had to be another option out there that still had this great taste!  This is definitely the one to pick up compared to knock off brands, and is the one I great up with, but we've converted to the Bolthouse brands!
Amanda H.
This is our FAVORITE! We have purchased many difder nt types to try to cut costs but always end up back at Hidden Valley. My daughter eats it on just about everything! I especially have to have it for pizza night. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, creamy, delicious dressing for salads, or even to top their chicken tenders or nuggets.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
I put ranch on everything. I put it in mashed potatoes. I put it on pizza and other foods. I use it as a dipping sauce. I put it on EVERYTHING. And hidden valley is my favorite brand. And some of the flavored ones are good also. Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl ozHidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing, 16 fl oz
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Now I’m not a fan of ranch dressing myself, but I’m making this review on behalf of my fiancé’s obsession with this ranch dressing. We constantly load up on this stuff when we go grocery shopping. He literally puts it on everything from salads to corn dogs to chicken to even his ramen noodles! It’s gross but that’s just how much he loves the stuff
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
What is your favorite thing to use ranch with?
Maria L.
Russellville, AR
What are your favorite foods to eat with ranch dressing?
Haley M.
Who else eats ranch with pizza? its so good!!!
Manerva P.
Who likes hidden valley ranch with there cheese sticks
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What is your favorite way of using ranch dressing?