BY HIDDEN VALLEY #1 in Salad Dressing

Enjoy the authentic flavor of hidden valley original ranch dressing in your family's favorite dishes. This gluten-free bottled dressing will inspire delicious salad ideas, whether you toss it with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. For a quick tasty lunch, fill a pita with a mixture of diced turkey, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and red onion, topped with original ranch dressing. The mouth-watering ranch flavor enhances easy side dishes and helps you create quick meals your family will love. Its signature blend of herbs and spices also makes this creamy salad dressing a perfect dip for veggies, crackers and other...

• Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Kraft Anything Dressing ...5 Answers
  • Is this the original ranch dressing recipe?2 Answers
  • This is a wonderful product. It goes on more than my salads.1 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hidden Valley is the original ranch dressing and a favorite in my household. I add Hidden Valley to chicken, pizza, salad, sandwiches, french fries, baked potatoes and so much more! I have a few friends that have gluten allergies so I keep Hidden Valley on hand as it is a gluten-free product I definitely recommend it has a rich creamy robust flavor that adds an extra Savory element to any dish! I prefer it over all other brands and highly recommend! Hidden Valley is a little bit pricey well a lot pricey but it is worth every penny and is the only friend we keep in our house! Hidden Valley is available at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kroger, local grocery stores, dollar stores, even gas stations in the food section!!
Kat J.
TX
You can literally taste the difference when using Hidden Valley ranch compared to some off-brand cheap bottle of salad dressing,... The bold tangy flavor and thick creamy consistency is unmatched by anything else on the market. It’s absolutely delicious and never disappoints. I will never stop buying Hidden Valley,.. My only complaint is that is does have quite a bit of fat per serving (and I pour my ranch quite generously), but thankfully they’ve started making healthier options (like their fat free and Greek yogurt dressings).
Breanna B.
Marana, AZ
This is THE ONLY ranch dressing I buy. I know that sounds dramatic but really, it’s the best! And I can always tell when someone skimps and buys the cheap ranch because it’s not even close to Hidden Valley. I love it! I go through 3-4 bottles a month probably! I will never ever purchase any other ranch for as long as I shall live
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
For flavor - this would get a full 5-stars but I just can’t get past all of the unnecessary ingredients that are put in this product that are truly bad for the consumers health. If I am eating some veggies - I don’t want a bunch of MSG poured into the small amount of dressing I want to eat with it.
Ashley C.
They need to create a giant bottle I could use hidden valley ranch on most of the food I eat. I can't eat my pizza without hidden valley ranch. The flavor is so bold and is just so perfect. I have tried the cheaper ranch brands and nothing compares to Hidden Valley its so perfect!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Let me start by saying, I am a ranch snob. I love ranch dressing with anything - salad, chicken, rice - you name it. That being said, this ranch is not quality at all. I know it has a good name because of the “flavor” - which I understand. I’ve used their dry mix seasonings in recipes that turned out with amazing flavor. However - the creamy, liquidy, oily substance of this dressing really freaks me out. It’s not healthy what-so-ever - and I don’t trust that it’s not refrigerated. Dairy products that can sit on a room temperature shelf in the grocery store freak me out anyway. I am just not a fan of this product.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne
Best ranch hands down. One thing that is better than this ranch is making your own with the hidden valley packets! the best thing ever! i absolutely love the taste of this ranch and became a brand "whore" when i started to use this one and shun out all the rest :)
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Who doesn't like hidden valley ranch! It has to only be hidden valley and no other brand besides maybe kraft at times, but  my household is always sure to have a bottle or a couple! My children eat it with everything, especially pizza and pizza rolls!!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this ranch! It tastes delicious and it has a great shelf life. I love to dip it with pizza, chips, chicken nuggets, veggies, and many more. I think it has a great flavor. I would highly recommend. There is a reason it is the best! Hidden Valley is great!
Taylor C.
This Ranch is my favorite kind of salad dressing! You can use it for so much more then just salad as well. Ranch burgers, dipping sauce, backed ranch chicken so much more! I have bought this product a lot and will continue! Definitely recommend
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
What is your favorite thing to use ranch with?
Maria L.
Russellville, AR
What are your favorite foods to eat with ranch dressing?
Haley M.
Who else eats ranch with pizza? its so good!!!
Manerva P.
Who likes hidden valley ranch with there cheese sticks
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What is your favorite way of using ranch dressing?