BY HIDDEN VALLEY

For a mouthwatering dip with the classic taste of ranch, simply stir the dry ingredients of this Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix packet into sour cream. Its the perfect dip for easy appetizers, veggie platters and snacks, like cut vegetables,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These packages are little gems that I found one day at the store. They are amazing to put in any recipe such as burgers, pasta, and my favorite roasted potatoes. Adds so much flavor. I can’t live without these packets!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is probably the only thing I will dip veggies in! It's simple, sour cream and a packet, and TA DA! You got a really good veggie dip for yourself or a party It's easy to substitute the sour cream to lower fat versions. Also, they have new packets that you can use in Greek Yogurt! I will probably ill buy these forever! I highly recommend!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This is the absolute only way my family will have ranch dressing. I love using these pack and then making it my own by adding different spices or other items. I will continue to buy this just as I have for many years.
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
I used this in my Mississippi roast I made in my crockpot today. Super easy. I use it when I make chicken, tacos, ANYTHING! You can make dips with it also.