BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Get the original ranch flavor your family craves, made with usda organic-certified ingredients. The tasty goodness of hidden valley original ranch organic dressing will inspire delicious salad ideas, whether you toss it with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. For a quick tasty lunch, fill a pita with a mixture of diced turkey, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and red onion, topped with organic original ranch dressing. The mouth-watering ranch flavor enhances easy side dishes and helps you create quick meals your family will love. The signature blend of herbs and spices in this bottled organic recipe also makes this... see more...

Buy on Target*
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to dip my buffalo wings in ranch, I love to eat carrots with ranch as well. When I have a salad I’ll put each over it, i prefer it over thousand island on my salad. In my house there always need to be ranch because as much as I live it my boyfriend does as well.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best ranch dressing. No other brand even compares, the only way to get one better is to make it at home. I’m not sure what they do to make it so good but it’s great and I eat it on so many things. Pizza, veggies, chicken wings, you name it!
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This ranch is overrated and overpriced. It is tangy and quite frankly not my cup of tea. I like a creamy, buttermilk home made style ranch and this just doesn’t do me any justice. Even their “buttermilk” ranch isn’t for me. Pass.
Genesis G.
I love hidden valley ranch dressing! I literally put this on anything and everything! It's amazing on pizza, spaghetti, ravioli, wraps, chicken, etc! The flavor is great, as well as the consistency is perfect!
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is the best dressing out of any company on any platform. It goes good on whatever you want to put it on. Pizza? Great. Wings? Fantastic. Veggies? Bring it on. Salad? Why would you ever pick anything else?
Jenny R.
When I’m treating myself to this creamy calorific treat, Hidden Valley is my go-to brand. It’s a classic recipe, creamy and refreshing tasting, and delicious on fried chicken, onion rings, veggies, or whatever else you like to dip in it!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
I love ranch with almost everything but I don’t necessarily love this as much as other places it tastes good with carrots, broccoli and pizza it’s not expensive depending on where you get it from plus they have different sizes .
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I’m really into this dressing. I usually put it on a salad or dip some veggies into it. I love that they have an organic variety as I try to keep things natural. I won’t buy any other brand.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Now that there’s an organic version of this brand, I’m back! It tastes good and is a reasonable price. I often use it to add to chicken breasts or as a dip. It isn’t the healthiest, but sometimes you have to indulge.
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
This ranch taste amazing pure! I mean you can taste the real organic ingredients like the celery and onion. It does not taste like other ranches I've tried. I love the difference