BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Get the original ranch flavor your family craves, made with usda organic-certified ingredients. The tasty goodness of hidden valley original ranch organic dressing will inspire delicious salad ideas, whether you toss it with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. For a quick tasty lunch, fill a pita with a mixture of diced turkey, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and red onion, topped with organic original ranch dressing. The mouth-watering ranch flavor enhances easy side dishes and helps you create quick meals your family will love. The signature blend of herbs and spices in this bottled organic recipe also makes this... see more...

Sydney S.
Bentonville, AR
This is good! I really enjoy that the organic one tastes exactly the same as their regular ranch dressing. I find that some products struggle with that. This is my go to dressing
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to dip my buffalo wings in ranch, I love to eat carrots with ranch as well. When I have a salad I’ll put each over it, i prefer it over thousand island on my salad. In my house there always need to be ranch because as much as I live it my boyfriend does as well.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
This is the best ranch dressing. No other brand even compares, the only way to get one better is to make it at home. I’m not sure what they do to make it so good but it’s great and I eat it on so many things. Pizza, veggies, chicken wings, you name it!
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This ranch is overrated and overpriced. It is tangy and quite frankly not my cup of tea. I like a creamy, buttermilk home made style ranch and this just doesn’t do me any justice. Even their “buttermilk” ranch isn’t for me. Pass.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is the best dressing out of any company on any platform. It goes good on whatever you want to put it on. Pizza? Great. Wings? Fantastic. Veggies? Bring it on. Salad? Why would you ever pick anything else?
Jenny R.
When I’m treating myself to this creamy calorific treat, Hidden Valley is my go-to brand. It’s a classic recipe, creamy and refreshing tasting, and delicious on fried chicken, onion rings, veggies, or whatever else you like to dip in it!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I love ranch with almost everything but I don’t necessarily love this as much as other places it tastes good with carrots, broccoli and pizza it’s not expensive depending on where you get it from plus they have different sizes .
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I’m really into this dressing. I usually put it on a salad or dip some veggies into it. I love that they have an organic variety as I try to keep things natural. I won’t buy any other brand.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good ranch dressing.  I like that it is organic so I know that what I am serving to my family is safe. It tastes the same and is better for you.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
I'm making a few arrangements to my alimentation, I'm trying to eat more organic stuff and this is just perfect for my salads and just as dipping sauces for my food. It is a healthier choice because of the organic ingredients and the price is a little higher than regular ranch but I think it is worth it!