BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley?? Garlic & Herb Farmhouse Originals Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
New! see more...

Krista L.
Avon, OH
If you’re looking for an easy meal, definitely grab one of these. Although they tend to be high in salt, it’s not a bad item to have in your wheelhouse for a quick meal every once in a while. Definitely a favorite.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Hidden valley is the brand that I always buy when I buy salad dressings and they have so much variety to choose from! I love the ranch and chipotle dressing I always try to keep different ones in stock in my house for when I crave a salad. I usually buy them at the nearest publix
Rebecca L.
I love using this packet not just to make dressing but also to marinate meats with and add flavor to anything like eggs, cooked veggies and fish. You can find this at any grocery store or multipurpose superstore like target.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Love the versatility of these packets. You can add them to potatos, bread chicken with them, top a salad with them, and they're so inexpensive and yummy! Love having these on hand.
Michelle C.
These packages are amazing to add to any simple meal to made a bold flavor! Add to crusted chicken. Salads. Pot roast. Chili’s pasta salads! Pork chops So easy
Haley S.
Oroville, CA
I'm a die hard for ranch so I am biased. This dressing mix wasn't bad but I wouldn't purchase it for myself again. Probably only for a big dinner.
Florida S.
Conroe , TX
You can use it for so much more then on salad lile in burgers or as a sauce taste hood and pinterest has good ideas
Amanda  G.
Hampton, VA
This is great to make a dry rub for chicken to try something new it’s super flavorful and it’s really affordable!
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This hidden valley dry mix with sour cream makes a delicious dip for veggies or chips. Wow a party. yummy, yummy.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Great for flavoring any meat or veggies. Your family will love it. Make any meal better with this. So yummy!