BY HIDDEN VALLEY

The New "Ketchup" The same great tasting Original Ranch® flavor, now thicker and creamier.  Perfect for dipping fries, topping wings or spreading on burgers. Try Hidden Valley® Topping & Dip on All Your Favorite Foods! Gluten Free. see more...

• What are some "weird" foods to put this on but actually c...1 Answers
  • Favorite thing to eat this ranch with?2 Answers
  • "The best tasting dip for hot wings I have found !" in 1 review
  • "taste great I use with almost everything super yummy an helps make food taste better easy to find an cost is good highly recommend it" in 1 review
  • "This is a great alternative to using regular ranch." in 1 review
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Perfect for toppers or use as a dressing on a burger or chicken sand which. Classic dressing like ranch and goes good with everything! Dip your veggies, chicken nuggets!
April Y.
Let me begin by saying I LOVE RANCH. I would eat it on literally anything (and I have). Hidden Valley never disappoints - it's the Holy Grail of ranch dressings. Some types of ranch are weirdly sweet or overly salty or too liquidy but Hidden Valley is thick enough to be used as a dip, and I know some of my friends use it in their burger patty and meat loaf recipes to give them an extra zest!
cheryl r.
Wel i love this product i don't use it only as a dip i season my chicken with it and is so delicious. also to give a touch to my found recopy i put a lil bit of it when i saltee my veggies
Jessica T.
This is a great alternative to using regular ranch. The brand itself speaks volumes about the quality of this product. However, there is a little bit of a sweet taste. The bottle is easy to use and store. The thickness is wonderful. We used on chicken tenders, fries and burgers.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
We use ranch dressing on everything in my house and Hidden Valley is the best!! As a mom of 2 it makes me happy when my babies want to eat broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers! Thank you Hidden Valley for a wonderful product!!!
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
I loveeeeeeeee ranch dressing, especially because my favorite food is hot wings. Hidden Valley ranch is my favorite because the taste is great and it's thick. Not runny like other dressings so it makes dipping less messy
Esta increible salsa es deliciosa... simplemente no puedo dejar de comerla, amo su sabor y textura es ideal para mi #Backyard Bash, i love it! disfrutala tu tambien!
Kyla H.
I use ranch on everything! I love that it is gluten free. With the thicker consistency it is easier for me to place on any toppings from fries to salad dressing.
Freddricka L.
This brand is so amazing. It is definitely more expensive than other brands of dressing/dip but it is so worth it. It is rich but smooth at the same time.
Debra N.
Finally the right constancy to stay where it is put! I can put it on top of my pizza and it will stay. Great for dipping too, the thicker sauce stays put!
Sabrina V.
Favorite thing to eat this ranch with?
Cady D.
What are some "weird" foods to put this on but actually come out tasting good?