BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
I love Hidden Valley Ranch but I'm in the middle with the fat free though. I prefer my ranch dressing nice and fatty and I do feel like it has just a slight difference in taste. It's still good and a great healthier alternative but I prefer the original. [product:hidden-valley-original-ranch-fat-free-dressing,-24-fluid-ounce-bottle]
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Foodie Expert
I love to eat ranch one salads and with chicken and steak dinners. It is a great condiment to use to cool foods, like spicy wings, off with. Ranch is a staple in our household as we have it almost every meal. It also makes a great marinade! I sometimes will marinate my chicken breasts in it over night and then throw them on the grill later!
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Foodie Expert
These are awesome to make ranch with or in other recipes. They are flavorful and make food taste delicious. I have used these to add to chip dip, roasted potatoes, and other dishes. I like that these are in pockets because they are easy to use.
Leah B.
Columbus
I make Mississippi roast all the time and I only use hidden valley powder ranch. It carries the best flavor without over barring the other seasonings in the dish
Kim H.
Clark, MO
Foodie Expert
I love the dry packets of Italian dressing as they are shelf stable and so versatile. You can use this on anything. Great value too!! I purchased this at my local Walmart.
Krysten H.
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley ranch will always be the best in my eyes. I love to mix the little packs in some sour cream to make an amazing dipping sauce. I absolutely love the taste and will always buy this product.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Foodie Expert
Great dressing, one of the few fat free that still taste good, love it with my veggies & works well with other ingredients to kick the dressing up a notch!
Ashlee B.
It’s good to be ranch dressing but my favorite is to get the dry seasoning packets and make my own wit that and sour creamm
Stefanie B.
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley is the best ranch on earth. Super creamy. Not watery. Totally affordable. We love it best as a veggie dip.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
A decent ranch, it's nice and creamy and tastes good, definitely has a better taste then other ranches I've tried.