BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I always like making my own ranch out of the packets in comparison to buying the bottle. I use milk, Greek yogurt, and this packet. It makes everything so much better! Using Greek yogurt makes it a little healthier than sour cream!
Alex L.
Dallas
The packet is a million times better than the bottles. The packet also allows you to modify the recipe UPD if you like. The only downside is it makes quite a bit of dressing so sometimes some goes to waste
Michelle M.
These are a must at our family gatherings. Making it yourself gives it that little extra taste of love. Everyone loves the taste, it’s kid friendly, and a great price. I would highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
We get these at the place I work. I always use them if I have a chef salad. French Dressing tastes great it's sweet and tangy. These are in prefect pre-portioned packages!
Jonetta D.
I love using this as a seasoning for my meatloaf. Yes I said meatloaf. Very cheap and can be found at almost any grocery store. It’s a healthier alternative.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
It’s not to bad not sure if i really like French dressing or not.. its kind of tangy and sweet and i dont like that combination when it comes to salad
Madison C.
I could dip almost anything into ranch and love it. My newest found love for ranch is the dry seasoning packets on top of turkey burger patties.
Elizabeth R.
Reading, MI
I use the ranch packets for when I make veggie pizza. I’ve always used hidden valley, I don’t like I’d use anything else. I buy it from Walmart.
Macy C.
Ranch in the heshause. We run out. All **** breaks loose and we don't want that. Fat free is for the birds. But either way. It gets used.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Best fat free ranch dressing I’ve tasted! Love the price, the flavor, and these convent portion packs! Perfect for veggies or pizza :)
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Where can you find fat free at?