BY HIDDEN VALLEY #79 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals.
Southwest Chipotle.
Dressing & dip.
New. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor when I feel like getting a kick out of the food I'm about to eat, or salad in this instance. It's a great tasting dressing that pairs well with steak, shrimp, or chicken when added to a salad. It's like almost having a burrito bowl in your salad if you add the right ingredients. I normally don't buy this but every so often I will. I recommend it if you love the taste of chipotle :)
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Foodie Expert
Was very surprised by this dressing! It was kind of in the middle price wise (around $4 at Walmart). It’s got slightly less calories than the original ranch, but it’s still ranch dressing and won’t be the healthiest thing to eat. I like to use it with a Southwest salad, but my favorite thing to do is to top off a grilled veggie bowl with beans and rice with a dollop of this! It isn’t too spicy, which is good for me, because I can’t handle too much spice. But the flavor is all there!
Brianna A.
Yesssssssssssssss. I dip everything in this stuff. I bought it at Walmart for a pretty cheap price. I recommend dipping carrots, peppers, etc in it. The flavor is very good and when you add other flavors, it is even better.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is absolutely my favorite salad dressing ever. The taste is amazing. If you like chipotle then this is the best one ever. I now enjoy eating salads because of this salad dressing. Love it.
Mel H.
I ONLY love Hidden Vally ranch all of them! I cannot eat pizza without it!! But this southwest flavors is seriously the bomb! I put it on everything from taco salad to baked potatoes! I recommend everyone try this flavor!
Darby M.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this dressing. It's nice and flavorful without being overwhelming. One of my favorite dishes to add this to is taco salad. It takes it to the next level. I always find myself reaching for this when I make it!
Sarah K.
Delicious! My husband and I love this as an alternative to regular ranch. It has a nice kick which adds a nice punch to salad. It's also a great dip for chicken fingers. Worth the extra few cents to get the name brand!
Becca g.
Plainfield, IL
Seriously my most favorite dressings of all times. I really love it with all kinds of foods, chicken, salad, sandwiches, fries. It can be paired with anything. I buy it all the time. I highly recommend it.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
Foodie Expert
The only dressing I use on salads. Actually I don’t like salads unless I use this dressing. It’s very good and tasty and cheap I would recommend this to anyone who eats salad!
Danielle K.
El Mirage, AZ
This is by far my favorite dressing. I have searched high an low for a southwest dressing. I used to get those bowl remade salads, always the southwest, but they never have enough dressing, and I've been on the search ever since trying different brands when they would pop up! I found my coveted salad dressing and love love love love it. The flavor is exactly what I am looking for without any ranch taste (NO RANCH HERE) or too much chipotle taste! I would definitely recommend if you're looking for an excellent mild spicy salad dressing this is perfect!
Saihiris M.
Qué productos dominicanos se estarán exponiendo?