BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Transport your taste buds to the southwest with the mouthwatering blend of sweet and spicy flavors in hidden valley farmhouse originals mango chipotle vinaigrette dressing. Pour this vinaigrette onto your family's favorite greens, chopped veggies or pasta, for great salad recipes. Toss in leftover chicken and black beans for a complete and tasty meal in minutes. This gluten-free bottled dressing helps you make delicious side dishes that impress. You can even use it as a tasty 30-minute marinade for quick dinners. It's as versatile as it is scrumptious. Make everything taste better with hidden valley. see more...

Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
I hate that I have such a hard time finding this product. I love it as a marinade for chicken or fish. It's also nice on salads. I would purchase this more if I could find it in the store!
Kandice P.
Surprisingly delicious! It gives a light refreshing taste to a simple garden salad. It’s a little difficult to find in my area however, I purchase it whenever I come across it.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love
zoe H.
Allston, MA
I like that dressing is sweet and adds such wonderful flavor to the salad. It’s not thick like other dressings, which I like too
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The old pond A good day, and then the rest of the most important part. if I had a lot. the first time. the first time
Mikayla M.
Casselberry , FL
So much yes! This is my favorite, it makes eating veggies SO much better. Literally so tasty