BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley???? Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing.
16 fl oz (1pt) 473ml. see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the bottle that the product comes in. I would recommended this product it’s had a very good taste but a little bit goes a long way. I used it for salad or veggies
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Delicious dressing. I use it on salads and when I'm cooking. The flavor is amazing. The smell is amazing. With cooking I use it with chicken to give it more flavor. I'm pretty satisfied with it. And you can find it at wal mart.
Ashlyn R.
I love italian dressing! This one tastes great as well! It doesn't cost that much. It's a very cheap brand, but that doesn't mean you are getting less for less. Perfect for salads or even a dressing on meat! I am satisfied with this dressing and would recommend it to others.
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
Hidden valley is my number one brand, its cheap and has the perfect amount of oz. I absolutely love Italian dressing, and besides restaurant dressing this is my FAVORITE.
Lindsey P.
Dunnville, KY
Hidden Valley in my opinion is a brand that just cannot be beaten, this dressing has an exquisite flavor, I love using this on my salad as a light dressing.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Italian dressing is yummy. The Hidden Valley brand is always my first choice on most dressings but this one in particular it is my favorite. Yum.
PRODUCT:
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
i love the hidden valley italian dressing!! its incredible in salads, and i also love splashing it on some pasta for a delicious, light summer meal.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
I've had this dressing and it's good, but it's really think and the parmesan flavor is very powerful. Great for dips rather than salad dressing.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
I get this when I want to switch things up from my ranch dressing. I only this with my salad haven't tried it on anything else.