BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley?? Farmhouse Originals Homestyle Italian Dressing
16 fl oz (1pt) 473ml. see more...

Briana S.
Williamsport , PA
I really enjoy this Italian dressing. I am a super pocket eater and I will only eat certain brands of things. And for Italian dressing it is hidden valley and kraft. I have tried others but these two brands are by far better than any other in my opinion.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
April H.
This salad dressing is so creamy and delicious. It is easy to find at all major retailers and is comparable in price to other salad dressings. I would recommend this to a friend and I love the packaging.
Andrea R.
I really don’t mind the dressing at all when I’m in a hurry but I believe it’s healthier than rancher other flavors so I tried to opt for this one. Italian dressing is such a tasty dressing on salads !
Ashley W.
This dressing is so good! As one of the few people in this world who hate ranch, it’s hard to find a salad dressing I actually enjoy. This one actually tastes great and let’s me enjoy my salad! Highly recommend
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
This dressing is perfect. I'm picky about the salad dressings I use but this one is definitely on my top list of choices. I love using this dressing as marinade. Perfect for cooking and salads
Kiley T.
Really good. Love to use this in my home salads. The mixture is put together very well and the flavor is awesome. Recommend this dressing. It's not expensive and you can find it at any grocery store really.
Alyssa S.
Hot Springs, AR
Perfect on a salad. I absolutely love this dressing. I even tried it on chicken one night and it was the best.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man who is a good time. the only thing is that it was the last time you are looking to get the cat is a great time
Amber W.
Stow, OH
I enjoy the Italian dressing from this company! I use it on salads, chicken, and green beans!