BY HIDDEN VALLEY #82 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals.
Caesar Dressing & dip.
New. see more...

Olivia W.
Wasn't too impressed by this salad dressing. Hidden Valley should just stick to Ranch.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
On the whole this dressing has a good flavor and it is not expensive. I recommend trying it.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I tried hidden valley caesar dressing because the store near by didn’t have the brand we but. It is ok, but not as good as my regular brand.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
This dressing is pretty good for a ceasar salad. It’s definitely very creamy and has quite a bit of flavour. Pretty sure it’s not too good for you but I could eat it with all of my ceasar salads.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
This dressing was okay but not my favorite dressing from the supermarket. Tasted a bit different for me than other dressings.
Randi G.
Riley, KS
Not the best. I’m weird about my salad dressing consistency, and this is a little too thick for me! Has a great flavor though.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
This Caesar dressing is okay. I wouldn’t buy it again. The texture was nice but the flavor was too sour than what it should’ve been. Also it was much pricier than what I am comfortable spending on a salad dressing.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
The flavor is okay. I don’t think I would buy it again though. You can get it at any grocery store. I used it for salads, but again it was okay.. it was pretty pricey though. I was still disappointed on this.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
another favorite dressing for me to have at my house. the flavor is rich and creamy and I love the brand in general. Can't go wrong with this brand of dressing.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
This dressing is ok. There’s nothing amazing about it. The flavor is a little strong for my taste.