BY HIDDEN VALLEY #87 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals.
Caesar Dressing & dip.
New. see more...

Vickie B.
Pearl
I have tried this but just give me the original flavor an my family will drink it like it's a cold glass of water. I buy this from Krogers. Chicken and Pizzas. It goes very well together.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Carmen B.
Summerfield, NC
This is by far the best salad dressing. I love how creamy and rich it is. The price isn't too bad and you get a lot for the price. Although salad dressing isn't the healthiest thing on a salad it still makes the salad taste great! I would buy this OVER AND OVER again and I would recommend it.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
My go to salad dressing on any salad that I make at home! Love it! I mainly use Caesar on salads, it goes better with lettuce! It's very easy to access because I can find the dressing at every grocery store!
Daria K.
Purchased this for the first time a while back from a local grocery store and I looooved it. A heck of a lot of flavor with just a little bit of dressing. I usually prefer salad plain, but if I do go with a dressing then this is my go-to. Doesn't smell like a lot of dressings do.
Kelsey S.
love hidden valley. its super creamy. my husband puts ranch and ceaser dressing on all kinds of foods not just veggys. Price is usually fair i like to buy salad dressing when it goes on sale.  But i do like hidden valley brand better then others that have a ranch
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Hidden valley is one of the best dressing vendors in the world in my opinion. I love almost all of the flavors they have and the Caesar one is definitely one of my favorite. So yummy and makes any salad much better than it was before! Also the original ranch is da bomb!
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
This is a classic in my opinion. I don’t like any other dressings and I use this for my fries and my burgers . The flavor is good and it’s a good value for my money. Would highly recommend if your a picky eater like me
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
You can NEVER go wrong with Hidden Valley Caesar dressing. This dressing makes my salad taste so amazing. Great value pricing. Healthy and low in fat and calories. Everyone should get Hidden Valley ranch.
Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
I have bought this when I have made homemade chicken Caesar wraps and this dressing is so good. My kids are picky with food but they loved the wraps and the Caesar dressing. It’s also affordable at the grocery store.