BY HIDDEN VALLEY #81 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals.
Caesar Dressing & dip.
New. see more...

Estefany A.
This is creamy and delicious. Can be paired with a salad, pizza, wings, fries or anything you’d eat regular ranch with. It’s extremely affordable. A regular bottle costs less than $3
Valeria G.
i really like this one it taste so good omg i’m not normally a ranch/dressing girl but this really does change my mind because it’s so freaking good wow i’m in love
Yuliana A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Tasty, creamy and delicious. One of my favorite dressing at supermarkets. It is definitely not a healthy salad dressing but it definitely have a great taste. It’s inexpensive and easy to find at most stores.
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I am very partial to stopping by Red Lobster and getting their caesar dressing because it's my favorite,  but I was grocery shopping and decided to try this out... I love it! I have eaten it for the past 5 days. I am obsessed and it will be a staple in my pantry now!
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I really like this dressing. I tried the farmhouse originals so that I had one for a dip too. I'm pregnant and crave Caesar, and this is great on my salads and to dip my veggies in.
Sara C.
My absolute fav go to dressing! I am a salad lover and I always thought it was the salad but I realized it was more because of the dressing! Absolute must try.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
While I love me some ranch I love Ceaser even more! I am extremely picky about Ceaser dressings and this one is just the right creaminess, tang, and pepper.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
This ceasar is great! I love this with very fresh crunchy lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. I don't usually buy unrefrigerated dressing but this one is good.
Kalee W.
I love caesar dressing especially this one! It is inexpensive and tastes like the caesar dressing you would get from a fancy restaurant.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I tried hidden valley caesar dressing because the store near by didn’t have the brand we but. It is ok, but not as good as my regular brand.