BY HIDDEN VALLEY #31 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals.
Caesar Dressing & dip.
New. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Caesar salad is my very favorite type of salad and salad dressing. I can never get it to taste quite right at home though. It's never as perfectly dressed as the restaurant salads.
Then I tried this and boy was it easy. It was thick /0 I loved that a little went a long way to cover the lettuce and croutons and possible. It mixed up easily and coated the salad evenly and perfectly.
It tasted exactly like a a Caesar salad should. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.
It's easy to find at your local grocery. There's a good amount of product for the price.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Caesar salad dressing is yummy. The Hidden Valley brand is always my first choice on most dressings!!! This one in particular it is my favorite. Yummy.
PRODUCT: [product:hidden-valley-farmhouse-originals-caesar-dressing-&-dip]
Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
I have bought this when I have made homemade chicken Caesar wraps and this dressing is so good. My kids are picky with food but they loved the wraps and the Caesar dressing. It’s also affordable at the grocery store.
Vickie B.
Pearl
I have tried this but just give me the original flavor an my family will drink it like it's a cold glass of water. I buy this from Krogers. Chicken and Pizzas. It goes very well together.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Carmen B.
Summerfield, NC
This is by far the best salad dressing. I love how creamy and rich it is. The price isn't too bad and you get a lot for the price. Although salad dressing isn't the healthiest thing on a salad it still makes the salad taste great! I would buy this OVER AND OVER again and I would recommend it.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This Caesar's dressing is so good and I must say it is one of my favorite Caesar dressing's and must-have's for my salads. You can purchase this dressing at any grocery store it is affordable and I recommend you try it!
Daria K.
Purchased this for the first time a while back from a local grocery store and I looooved it. A heck of a lot of flavor with just a little bit of dressing. I usually prefer salad plain, but if I do go with a dressing then this is my go-to. Doesn't smell like a lot of dressings do.
Kelsey S.
love hidden valley. its super creamy. my husband puts ranch and ceaser dressing on all kinds of foods not just veggys. Price is usually fair i like to buy salad dressing when it goes on sale.  But i do like hidden valley brand better then others that have a ranch
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Hidden valley is one of the best dressing vendors in the world in my opinion. I love almost all of the flavors they have and the Caesar one is definitely one of my favorite. So yummy and makes any salad much better than it was before! Also the original ranch is da bomb!