BY HIDDEN VALLEY #8 in Dips & Spreads

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dips Mix.

Just add sour cream.

Makes 32 fl oz (946 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I buy these ANY time I have a party. It is the easiest thing ever to make the dip. Literally just combine with sourcream and either serve straight away or put back in the fridge. Everyone loves it and its always packed with flavor! My serious go to!
Emily F.
I used to love using there products as an easy seasoning up grade to dinner or soups I made. Recently I have not been able to as being diagnosed lactose intolerant. These packets do contain milk which is no fault of the company. It has however made me realize the price of these while seeming low is actually high in comparison to me making a homemade version and blending the mix myself. If it wasn’t for price I would give this product a 5 star.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
These perfectly portioned ranch packet mixes are fantastic! My friend taught me to use it when we created a veggie pizza for a girls night. All around, Hidden Valley is probably my favorite dressing brand as it is, but these packets are genius! Convenient, fast & easy - perfect for when you get home and are hungry for something that doesn't take too long to cook. And if you're not in such a hurry, you can chill it in the fridge for it to thicken up if you prefer!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Hidden Valley Ranch is amazing on any and all salads and my favorite pizza. I grew up with this ranch in my house and now today my kids absolutely can't enjoy pizza or salad without theirs Hidden Valley Ranch Easy to make packets
Kate C.
These are a staple in my house. I use this seasoning packet on a ton of things. Use it in my meats when im making burgers or meatloaf. I use it mixed with plain greek yogurt for a fat free veggie dip, and im sure Theres a ton of recipes online you can find using this delicious ranch packet.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I love making many  different things with  Hidden Valley Dips Mix The Original Ranch. I make an amazing and super easy spinach dip this this seasoning packet. I use bacon, sour cream, spinach, shredded cheese, and mayo. It is always a winner with my friends and family.
Cait F.
I absolutely love this product and the ways you can use it are endless- from making a dip to seasoning a list of foods- it is something that I always keep in my pantry for meal planning. My husband doesn’t like ranch dressing, but loves the added flavor kick this package adds to different foods (pasta, roasted crackers, breading for meats, etc.). You can’t beat the price and the ease!
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Hidden valley ranch is the absolute best, this ranch is full of flavor! This ranch will get your taste buds popping! I love these packets because you can use them to make a yummy dip by adding other ingredients to it! There’s so many things you can eat ranch with including pizza rolls. I highly recommend trying out this brand for it does not fail!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I only ever use these packets when I am making a Mississippi roast in the crockpot. if you have never tried it give it a try: chuck roast pour this packet and au jus packet over it but a stick a butter on it and then line that stick with pepperoncini peppers! So easy an and so delicious! This ranch packet give it such robust flavor! I love them!
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
I always buy the double packet and add a tub of Greek yogurt and a tub of sour cream and make the best homemade ranch! It does tend to get a little salty though. If I use less of the seasoning packet then I get the right salt amount but less flavor. I like a big and bold ranch flavor. But then it ends up being too salty. The ratio is way off.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you use these packets for besides dressings or dips?
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
Whats the most creative way you have used one of these for a party like a superbowl party?