BY HIDDEN VALLEY #2 in Dips & Spreads

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dips Mix.

Just add sour cream.

Makes 32 fl oz (946 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
And I use this dip for everything for making dip for carrots and other vegetables to using his coating on baked chicken and even putting in a pan with corn beans tomatoes and making a incredible taco soup I had one of these packets with taco seasoning and it's delicious ❤💋
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
You can not go wrong with this ranch dip! I love to mix it with sour cream and dip carrots, peppers and other veggies with it! It’s also delicious to mix with sour cream and dip cheese and crackers with. A great price too! And there are so many other reveries you can use this for If you look it up or get creative!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
When making hot wings at home, I will do this little packet with sour cream. My family likes it but they still prefer the original instead of me doing it. Lol

I also use this mix when making burgers to give them a ranch taste which my family loves! They would rather me use it for burgers than dip! I buy the packet for about $1 at the local grocery store and sometimes there’s coupons in Sunday’s paper so I stack up!

I recommend looking in Pinterest and finding recipes in house to use or mix this packet to make so your family can try out.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I use this for so many different types of dishes. I even use this as seasoning for all kinds of meals. make a dip and you have a delicious flavorful addition to your vegi tray. Also can be use to sprinkle on potatoes, Omg great on chicken with some swiss cheese and a ripe tomato! !!
Anyway sorry got hungry...... Open your mind and season everything! !!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
This product is awesome! You can choose to make it into a yummy ranch dressing or you can sprinkle the mix onto meats or pastas. I made really good burgers 🍔 and pasta salad with it! Definitely worth the buy! I would highly recommend trying it!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I buy these ANY time I have a party. It is the easiest thing ever to make the dip. Literally just combine with sourcream and either serve straight away or put back in the fridge. Everyone loves it and its always packed with flavor! My serious go to!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Hidden Valley Ranch is amazing on any and all salads and my favorite pizza. I grew up with this ranch in my house and now today my kids absolutely can't enjoy pizza or salad without theirs Hidden Valley Ranch Easy to make packets
Emily F.
I used to love using there products as an easy seasoning up grade to dinner or soups I made. Recently I have not been able to as being diagnosed lactose intolerant. These packets do contain milk which is no fault of the company. It has however made me realize the price of these while seeming low is actually high in comparison to me making a homemade version and blending the mix myself. If it wasn’t for price I would give this product a 5 star.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I put this ranch seasoning on everything!! Ranch is my favorite condiment, especially since I don’t like ketchup, I can always replace anything with ranch. My fiancé and I eat very healthy, low to no carbs, and it gives us great health and great energy. This ranch seasoning we will put on any vegetable that feels a little bland, or needs something extra. Baked kale chips with this seasoning is the best!!! Hope this seasoning is around forever.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
These perfectly portioned ranch packet mixes are fantastic! My friend taught me to use it when we created a veggie pizza for a girls night. All around, Hidden Valley is probably my favorite dressing brand as it is, but these packets are genius! Convenient, fast & easy - perfect for when you get home and are hungry for something that doesn't take too long to cook. And if you're not in such a hurry, you can chill it in the fridge for it to thicken up if you prefer!
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you use these packets for besides dressings or dips?
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
Whats the most creative way you have used one of these for a party like a superbowl party?