Hidden Valley Dips Mix Original Ranch, 4 Ounces uploaded by Melissa A.Hidden Valley Dips Mix Original Ranch, 4 Ounces uploaded by Lesley D.Hidden Valley Dips Mix Original Ranch, 4 Ounces uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #37 in Dips

For a mouthwatering dip with the classic taste of ranch, simply stir the dry ingredients of this Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix packet into sour cream. It s the perfect dip for easy appetizers, veggie platters and snacks, like cut vegetables, crackers or pretzels. For a quick appetizer, stir chopped baby spinach, radishes and scallions into the sour cream and dip mix, and serve in a hollowed out round of French bread. You can also sprinkle this gluten-free dip mix over hot buttered popcorn for a perfect party food. Get a great value with this convenient pack of four, 1-ounce packets. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Just add sour cream. Mix contents of this packet with a 16-ounce tub of sour cream. To thicken and enhance flavor, refrigerate for one hour before serving. Makes 2 cups. For less fat and fewer calories, use low-fat or fat-free sour cream. Maltodextrin, salt, monosodium glutamate, dried onion, dried garlic, spices, modified food starch, less than 2% of: buttermilk, calcium stearate, natural flavors (soy). Contains: Milk, soy. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. see more...

• The dip mix is good for so much, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarrah J.
Foodie Expert
I love these powder packets for making your own ranch at home, you can use sour cream as your base and add as much or as little flavoring as you want. I use about half a packet for an 8oz tub and it is delicious with carrots, chips, chicken tenders, you name it!
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
We use these weekly at out house. The dip is delicious with lays potato chips and fresh vegetables such as carrots, broccoli and peppers. Just mix with sour cream for a delicious snack!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been eating this since I was a kid. It is great and makes so much it a win for party platters. Everyone always looks forward to it.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This has such a great flavor. I actually use these instead of dressing on my salads now. The flavor is so much better!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
Food was so boring before I discovered using these ranch packets. Now I use them in most of the recipes I make! Adding one of these packets, especially to crock pot recipes, truly changes your world of food! One of our favorites is to throw some chicken in the crock pot with a packet of this ranch mix, a taco seasoning packet, and some chicken broth. Once done, the shredded meat makes the best taco or burrito filling we’ve ever had! I have countless recipes that incorporate this mix. It’s always cheap but makes the biggest and best addition to meals! I recommend these packets to everyone I know who is looking for ways to spruce up their recipes!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Foodie Expert
Old school OG ranch dip. Mix the whole packet in any container of sour cream and make enough dip for the family. Great for veggies, chips, wings, pizza....just about anything (even on salad if ur feeling extra indulgent lol) I use it in roast (sprinkle it on, set the crockpot, done) pasta salad (ranch taste - less mess for the kiddos), and many other ways....this little packet can turn just about any plain old food into a great meal or snack. Deducted one star just because its close to twice the price of whatever brand it sits next to on the shelf and, nostalgia aside, i cant say either one is substantially better or worse.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Foodie Expert
Love these packets. You can use them to mix up ranch dip to use with veggies or even chips, or as a seasoning which is awesome and adds so much flavor. I love making a buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot. You put in the chicken (I use boneless skinless breast. Season with salt and pepper and let it cook fully. Take it and shred it. Add a full bottle of buffalo sauce and a packet of ranch let it all heat up and come together and omg so good! You can find this stuff anywhere and it’s very fairly priced. Definitely recommend it.
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this mix. I mean, for starters, I love ranch dressing on a lot of things- but this stuff is really great! I use it to make chip dips & to make bacon ranch potato foil packets for the grill/oven. To make the foil packets you just take butter, potatoes, bacon bits, & sprinkle some of this stuff on top- and then you close/wrap it up in foil and put it in the oven or on the grill to cook. So yummy & my all time favorite recipe with this ranch mix, it's a real crowd pleaser too!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
I refuse to eat ranch if it isn't homemade. Therefore this is the only way I will eat ranch, it truly makes a significant difference in taste when you make it on your own at home. The hidden Valley Ranch powder packets literally give you the best tasting ranch you'll ever have in your life and will ruin store-bought or prepackaged ranch for you forever. It seriously is life changing ... it tastes so much better you must try making your own!!!
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley Dips Mix The Original Ranch is absolutely amazing! I use this for veggies & chips as well as many foods!! I love it! My mother introduced me to this mix many years ago and I have been buying it since. It doesn't last long in my house though because my kids love it as well!!! I just enjoyed some this morning with my chips!
blair r.
The dip mix is good for so much, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, seven layer dip. I wish I always had a stock pile of it on hand.