BY HIDDEN VALLEY #7 in Dips & Spreads

For a mouthwatering dip with the classic taste of ranch, simply stir the dry ingredients of this Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix packet into sour cream. It s the perfect dip for easy appetizers, veggie platters and snacks, like cut vegetables, crackers or pretzels. For a quick appetizer, stir chopped baby spinach, radishes and scallions into the sour cream and dip mix, and serve in a hollowed out round of French bread. You can also sprinkle this gluten-free dip mix over hot buttered popcorn for a perfect party food. Get a great value with this convenient pack of four, 1-ounce packets. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Just add sour cream. Mix contents of this packet with a 16-ounce tub of sour cream. To thicken and enhance flavor, refrigerate for one hour before serving. Makes 2 cups. For less fat and fewer calories, use low-fat or fat-free sour cream. Maltodextrin, salt, monosodium glutamate, dried onion, dried garlic, spices, modified food starch, less than 2% of: buttermilk, calcium stearate, natural flavors (soy). Contains: Milk, soy. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. see more...

• Have you ever tried a Ranch burger?2 Answers
  • The dip mix is good for so much, mashed potatoes, fried c...3 Answers
Marcie H.
I love using this mix to flavor so many dishes!! Not just a dip or dressing mix! I have used this with burgers, roasts, chicken, pork, soups, etc.  It's a great value for the multitude of recipe possibilities! I have also blended this with a packet of Italian dressing mix & brown gravy mix to make a wonderful seasoning blend!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Food was so boring before I discovered using these ranch packets. Now I use them in most of the recipes I make! Adding one of these packets, especially to crock pot recipes, truly changes your world of food! One of our favorites is to throw some chicken in the crock pot with a packet of this ranch mix, a taco seasoning packet, and some chicken broth. Once done, the shredded meat makes the best taco or burrito filling we’ve ever had! I have countless recipes that incorporate this mix. It’s always cheap but makes the biggest and best addition to meals! I recommend these packets to everyone I know who is looking for ways to spruce up their recipes!
jana s.
Evansville, IN
These are super convenient whether you're packing them to dip veggies in or a nice way to store dressing for your salad without the fear of the container exploding. I like the size of them. I don't feel like I'm going to run out of ranch. It's a really great price and I can find them at Wal-Mart or Meijer. If you like ranch and eat a lot of salads or veggies, I would recommend this!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Old school OG ranch dip. Mix the whole packet in any container of sour cream and make enough dip for the family. Great for veggies, chips, wings, pizza....just about anything (even on salad if ur feeling extra indulgent lol) I use it in roast (sprinkle it on, set the crockpot, done) pasta salad (ranch taste - less mess for the kiddos), and many other ways....this little packet can turn just about any plain old food into a great meal or snack. Deducted one star just because its close to twice the price of whatever brand it sits next to on the shelf and, nostalgia aside, i cant say either one is substantially better or worse.
Jenna B.
Napoleon, OH
I use this product to make an amazing chip dip. I actually was told about this dip from my husband who's mom use to make the chip dip for him before passing away he all ways tells people who ask for the recipe that it is a secret recipe. When all you actually have to do is read the package and it tells you just how to make it. Plus, looking at the cost of a pre made chip dip you have actually saving money and it taste so much better.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I dont know what it is about ranch packets but they're hands down the best. Not the bottle, not even the veggie dip (eventhough that's second place) hidden valley got the powder ranch mix on POINT.
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
Love these packets. You can use them to mix up ranch dip to use with veggies or even chips, or as a seasoning which is awesome and adds so much flavor. I love making a buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot. You put in the chicken (I use boneless skinless breast. Season with salt and pepper and let it cook fully. Take it and shred it. Add a full bottle of buffalo sauce and a packet of ranch let it all heat up and come together and omg so good! You can find this stuff anywhere and it’s very fairly priced. Definitely recommend it.
Melanie L.
California, MD
I love ranch dressing the dips and the actual dressing. I think these products taste delicious and make just about any recipe ten times better. I love using the dips with chicken and I love using the dressing in my salads. Will always buy this product. My household always has an extra bottle on hand in the pantry incase we do run out. I will put ranch on just about anything.  Just recently tasted the buffalo ranch by hidden valley for the first time and that was amazing as well, if you like something a bit spicy.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Homemade ranch is so much better than the bottle version. But I will take ranch any way it is given to me. Lol these are also very versatile. Make burgers with the seasoning in them, make chicken tenders with this in the batter. The sky is the limit.
Brittani O.
I absolutely love this mix. I mean, for starters, I love ranch dressing on a lot of things- but this stuff is really great! I use it to make chip dips & to make bacon ranch potato foil packets for the grill/oven. To make the foil packets you just take butter, potatoes, bacon bits, & sprinkle some of this stuff on top- and then you close/wrap it up in foil and put it in the oven or on the grill to cook. So yummy & my all time favorite recipe with this ranch mix, it's a real crowd pleaser too!
blair r.
The dip mix is good for so much, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, seven layer dip. I wish I always had a stock pile of it on hand.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Have you ever tried a Ranch burger?