Hidden Valley Dips Mix, Garden Green Onion, 0.9 Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Hidden Valley

Try serving your fresh dip with healthy snacks like carrot and celery sticks, broccoli florets or cherry tomatoes, and watch even little ones eat more veggies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley Dips Mix, Garden Green Onion, 0.9 Ounce (Pack of 6)!
These packets are great to add to things such as sour cream. They make quick dips for vegetables and chips which are great for get togethers. They're pretty universal you can dip quite a variety of things in them.
Gluten Free
I love green onion. Hidden valley has always been a popular brand in my household. The price is usually ok but if you can use a coupon I would recommend. Every little bit of savings helps. I would recommend
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Always a good dip to have at a party. I'm always asked to bring this dip when I go to parties. It has great flavor. Compares well to similar products.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Johnson city, TN
This dip is great. It tastes fresh and house made. It definitely is affordable and easy to find in stores. Its easy to use. I buy it quite a lot.
Russellville, KY
Love using these product to make a dip for a get together or just a snack around the house. the package is full of flavor.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using the dip when I make cheese balls. It adds another level of flavor but complements the other ingredients well.
Reseda, CA
It’s literally heaven in a bag! Mix this into sour cream and you have literally the best dip for chips and veggies!
Bakersfield, CA
We usually use this for game days or just to have out at parties for people to snack on. It’s quick and easy.
Really like it, The flavor is good without been too strong. Good price but not as easy to find everywhere.
Tempe, AZ
Love this dip with a good portion of chips on the side! Such a fun party dip for veggies
Paleo