BY HIDDEN VALLEY #25 in Dips & Spreads

Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips.
Just add sour cream. see more...

• Does anyone have any good recipes I can use this dip in d...2 Answers
  • Anyone have some good recipes to use this with? I'm alway...1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find the other flavor? the zesty?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Mix it with a tub of sour cream and get an amazing taco dip for your chips :) It's great on fajitas, chips, tacos, even with veggies!" in 7 reviews
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love mixing these in with sour cream. They really make an easy appetizer or snack - perfect with chips. I also really love using this dip with vegetables (I highly recommend trying it with bell peppers). It's affordable and very easy to use, and the taste is excellent.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I made a cheeseball with this seasoning and it was so yummy! Regular cream cheese, veggie cream cheese, a packet of this, some red peppers and green onions and lots of shredded cheese and done! This gave it the perfect amount of flavors/spice. (but not spicy at all)
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Yummy yummy. I love Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder. I use it on the chicken, potatoes, and i love mixing it in my sour cream for my baked potatoes. That flavor level is high.
Christine H.
this stuff is to die for!! i love making fresh dips and dressings for my veggies and salads! this is one of my 2 go to brands for just that purpose. bursting with flavor , easy to make and the price is right!  Everyone should try this stuff
Sabrina R.
Super easy to use with a great flavor. The receipe comes on the back which makes it super easy to make a dip with. I pair it with raw veggies or even salad sometimes. I would definitely buy these again and make it myself vs. buy it already pre made.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
This is my favorite dip ever . It is amazing and it never fails . I personally love ranch , it is my favorite . So I highly recommend to anyone who loves ranch to try it . You won't be dissatisfied. It is amazing
Diana L.
Did not care for this dip! I would not recommend this flavor of dip to anyone. Had an after taste that was no good and the flavor was a bit strong. Price was ok and the product can be found at most stores.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
Oh my gosh! This stuff is amazing!!! It is so creamy, versatile, and delicious! It has just the right amount of flavor added to enhance any dish. I love to use it on my sandwiches. Highly recommended!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I love these little packets they're so cheap and they're very very versatile so I can pick up a time when they're on sale and make a ton of different things with them
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff. I use this in a dip I make for work functions and bbq's. It is always a hit and people are always asking what kind of seasoning I put in it. I also have used it to make pinwheel rollups. The flavor has a nice kick without being overwhelming or spicy for people who cant handle a little heat. I have never cooked it with chicken but I bet it would taste amazing.
nechelle V.
What other snack foods can you use this mix with?
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Has anyone been able to find the other flavor? the zesty?
Valencia R.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone have any good recipes I can use this dip in dip in for Super Bowl Party??
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
What is your favorite dip mix?
Mallory R.
Dothan, AL
Anyone have some good recipes to use this with? I'm always looking for new and easy recipes.