Hidden Valley Dips Mix Fiesta Ranch

Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips.
Just add sour cream.

Does anyone have any good recipes I can use this dip in dip in for Super Bowl Party??
Anyone have some good recipes to use this with? I'm always looking for new and easy recipes.
Has anyone been able to find the other flavor? the zesty?
Start your review of Hidden Valley Dips Mix Fiesta Ranch!
Product Highlights
“Mix it with a tub of sour cream and get an amazing taco dip for your chips :) It's great on fajitas, chips, tacos, even with veggies!” in 7 reviews
Georgetown, KY
I love mixing these in with sour cream. They really make an easy appetizer or snack - perfect with chips. I also really love using this dip with vegetables (I highly recommend trying it with bell peppers). It's affordable and very easy to use, and the taste is excellent.
Grand Rapids, MI
I made a cheeseball with this seasoning and it was so yummy! Regular cream cheese, veggie cream cheese, a packet of this, some red peppers and green onions and lots of shredded cheese and done! This gave it the perfect amount of flavors/spice. (but not spicy at all)
No Special Diet
this stuff is to die for!! i love making fresh dips and dressings for my veggies and salads! this is one of my 2 go to brands for just that purpose. bursting with flavor , easy to make and the price is right!  Everyone should try this stuff
No Special Diet
Super easy to use with a great flavor. The receipe comes on the back which makes it super easy to make a dip with. I pair it with raw veggies or even salad sometimes. I would definitely buy these again and make it myself vs. buy it already pre made.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
SACRAMENTO, CA
Yummy yummy. I love Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder. I use it on the chicken, potatoes, and i love mixing it in my sour cream for my baked potatoes. That flavor level is high.
Millsboro, DE
This is my favorite dip ever . It is amazing and it never fails . I personally love ranch , it is my favorite . So I highly recommend to anyone who loves ranch to try it . You won't be dissatisfied. It is amazing
No Special Diet
Did not care for this dip! I would not recommend this flavor of dip to anyone. Had an after taste that was no good and the flavor was a bit strong. Price was ok and the product can be found at most stores.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Decherd, TN
Oh my gosh! This stuff is amazing!!! It is so creamy, versatile, and delicious! It has just the right amount of flavor added to enhance any dish. I love to use it on my sandwiches. Highly recommended!
Little ridge, NB
One of my favorite packets to use. Great flavor with a nice kick to it. Either adding to food. Or to make a good dip out of it. My husband likes this more then the regular ranch.
Shawnee , KS
I love these little packets they're so cheap and they're very very versatile so I can pick up a time when they're on sale and make a ton of different things with them
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...