BY HIDDEN VALLEY #45 in Dips & Spreads

Easy to Make - Just add Sour Cream 4 Pack Listing see more...

Christina J.
A great dressing mix or dip mix. I love the Fiesta flavoring and the creaminess. I add this to recipes that call for regular ranch and my family enjoys the added flavor.
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
Had this as a dip at a party and loved it! Our local grocery stores don't carry it and neither did our Walmart so I ordered it for pick up at the store. I mix with one container of sour cream and use as a dip. Everyone loves it and wants the recipe. It almost tastes like a taco dip...so perfect! If you love Mexican food you will enjoy this...not spicy.
Danielle L.
I don't actually use this to make dressing, tho I'm sure it would be delicious. I actually use it in things like soups, Cassie's and dips for a little extra flavor. I also use it when I make pork chops in the Crock-Pot. It absorbs right into the meat and gives it a nice kick.
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
ranch is one of my most favorite things it goes well on a lot and you can cook with it- i love this mix with sour cream great for vegetables and chips! always use this kind at parties, also goes well on hot wings too! also a great price we buy the 4 pack its used so often.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip mix gives an added kick to dips. It's also great for spicing up dishes that are family favorites. Not too spicy. Just enough for something different for even your picky eaters. I added this to my Crock pot Chicken Tortilla soup and Wow!!
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
This has been a hit every time I’ve brought it to a gathering or pot luck. It’s so quick and easy to make and goes with a lot of stuff. Just get a tub of sour cream and mix it in and you’d never think it was from a packet.
Sabrina C.
Marana, AZ
This is dip is great tasting and has a delicious ranch flavor. It is perfect for party gatherings and it can go with just about anything (chips, crackers, and veggies). I have seen a lot of people use this and I love it.
Samantha S.
Love this for a fun change from plain ranch dip. Great flavor and nice and creamy. Purchased at Walmart. Can bake a great pasta salad with this if you thin it down a bit. Would buy again. Price is really reasonable.
Baylee S.
I use this fiesta Ranch packet in a taco dip recipe and it is amazing! I’ve used it in a few other recipes as well. It’s very affordable & and can be bought at Walmart. It’s absolutely delicious! I’d recommend.
Chelsea A.
This product is very versatile while you can use it to make various dips, you can also use in many crockpot recipes. Whether it is to add flavoring to meats or to spice up a soup. I’d recommend giving it a try.

back