BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Try A Cool New Twist On Fresh, Creamy Ranch Dip, A Flavor Sensation Your Whole Family Will Love. A Unique Recipe That Includes The Refreshing Flavor Of Dill Adds Flavor To All Kinds Of Food America's Favorite Ranch Dressing Mix In A Handy Package&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Try This Garden-Fresh Twist On Your Favorite Original Ranch&Reg; Dressing! Simply Add Sour Cream To A Packet Of Hidden Valley&Reg; Harvest Dill Dips Mix To Stir Up A Crisp Party Dip With The Refreshing Flavor Of Dill.&Nbsp; Or Add Milk And Mayo For A Salad Dressing That Will Have Your Children Begging For More Veggies.&Nbsp; Made In The Usa see more...

Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
SOOO GOOD!! My mom raised us on Hidden Valley ranch, but we would always make I­t­ from the packet. As we got older, we started to try some new stuff. We always knew that Hidden Valley was amazing, so when we found the Dill dip seasoning packet, we thought why not!? We use this seasoning and dip for a lot of stuff now. We put into our hamburger patties for some extra flavor, or just make the dip for chips or veggies. I️f you like ranch, I️ would highly recommend trying this.
Megan S.
I was skeptical to try this because when i hear dill i think of pickles and pickle dip didnt sound too enticing. But i tried it. My sister made it. I was very impressed and it doesnt taste too much different than the ranch. The flavor is really tasteful. I plan on eating it again.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I think dill is an underutilized herb and this dip really makes it the star of the show. I can’t explain why, but the hidden valley dips and dressing always taste so much better when you start with the packet that when you reach for the bottle. It’s worth the little extra effort
Jessica J.
LEAWOOD, KS
A great alternative spice mixture to use in more than just ranch. Love using this with turkey burgers or on chicken. It has the best dill flavor and lasts a while since you don’t need to always use the full package if you aren’t making a full bottle of dressing.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I’d give this 5 stars for sure. These little packets are insanely easy to use and super quick. I don’t eat ranch that much but I’d prefer to have a few different flavored packets sitting around than a single bottle that i don’t end up finishing ever.
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
Amazing dip mix!!! One of my favorites. I like to get oyster crackers and add a little olive oil and this mix and stir it up for a long time. It’s so good the crackers get coated. Good idea besides just dip
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mix this up with some sour cream and stick it in a giant bread bowl and boy howdy are you popular at a dinner party! This is one of my favorite makes when we host a dinner party/ party. Everyone loves dip!
sara m.
this is good for parties, easy to make and really cheap. it is best paired with vegetables or ruffles chips. it has a punch of flavor that will never get old. it is delicious i highly recommend this product
Caylie S.
This dip is really good especially with chips. Every time I make it, it’s gone fast! I like the dill taste but it isn’t overwhelming. The price is usually alright. I will definitely buy this again.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
The best thing to have on hand to make a vegetable tray on the fly! Just add to mayonnaise and a bit of sour cream and you're good to go! Probably not the healthiest thing, but it's so delicious!