BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Try A Cool New Twist On Fresh, Creamy Ranch Dip, A Flavor Sensation Your Whole Family Will Love. A Unique Recipe That Includes The Refreshing Flavor Of Green Onion Adds Flavor To All Kinds Of Food America's Favorite Ranch Dressing Mix In A Handy Package&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Try This Garden-Fresh Twist On Your Favorite Original Ranch&Reg; Dressing! Simply Add Sour Cream To A Packet Of Hidden Valley&Reg; Garden Green Onion Dips Mix For A Zesty Party Dip That's Sure To Be A Crowd Pleaser&Nbsp;- Or Add Milk And Mayo For A Salad Dressing That Will Have Your Children Begging For More Veggies. Made In The Usa see more...

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
My step-Mom makes this dip, and it is amazing! I have never eaten so many vegetables in one sitting in my life, until the first time I tried this dip. I just couldn’t stop eating it! It didn’t help, that she made a huge batch of it, so the bowl just kept refilling!
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
Theses packets are very confinement I have bought it once or twice . I eat it with wings or chips . It is healthy depending on how you eat it . Easy to make , just add sour cream and you’re all done . This product has satisfied me and met my expectations !
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
I love buying these packets because you’re able to add them to your burgers or any meat period. Gives it a kick and it’s so flavorful that it’s crazy! I love eating it on mashed potatoes as well. I buy it all the time!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is a great snack dip mix for any party. All you do is mix and wala you have the perfect dip. I use mine for carrots, celery, and chips. You can also use the dips as seasoning if you're not looking for a dip.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love grab this packet for less than a dollar at Walmart. I add it to my homemade spinach dip and it is amazing. It is easy to find in most stores. I will also add it to my crockpot soups for extra flavor! Yum.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love Garden Onion dip! Love with ruffles and vegetables. Always buy this brand and will not purchase any other brand. Always satisfied with the flavor and pricing is cheap. Will continue to purchase this brand.
Alison R.
This is a good taste and interesting idea. T probably is the best org it's kind and an original idea but I almost the biggest fan of it. I have had it a couple times and it is okay. People would re use it.
Paige S.
This is a great thing to snack on or to share when people come over. It is super inexpensive and goes well with chips or veggies. A little goes a long way and it takes next to no time to put together.
Charlie A.
My family always uses this mix for appetizers and sides at family gatherings and holidays. It's simple and fast to make and it's a great dip for veggies or chips. Usually under $2 and you can find it anywhere
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Mix this up with an 8oz package of cream cheese and you have an amazing cheese spread to enjoy with some crackers!! If it’s the holidays season, this should be in your pantry 😊

Walmart