BY HIDDEN VALLEY #19 in Dips & Spreads

Try a zesty twist on creamy Original Ranch® dip, a flavor fiesta your whole family will love. Keep your guests coming back for more with the spicy taste of Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix. This perfect balance of tomatoes, red bell peppers and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
This product is great. You can really make so many recipes with it. It’s not hot and spicy, but it does have a kick. You can usually find it at any grocery store. I’ve made dips, seasoned crackers and anything else with this packet
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
We use this dip for everything, and I mean everything!  I put it on my taco's and enchiladas.... the kids mix it up as a dip and use it for vegetables and anything else that they can think of.  We have also made a few different recipes that include a packet of this dip poured in.  It is spicy , but not to spicy... very flavorful.  The price is right too!
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
I love this stuff. I have a couple specific recipes I use this in and they are always a party favorite. They are good and priced well enough to keep around all the time. You can always use them in a pinch!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
We love using these with sour cream for a low carb diet! They are pretty cheap and we absolutely love the flavor. Any type of vegetable can be dipped in it. It is pretty healthy and we have bought it again. I love getting recommendations from friends about healthy things to snack on. This was one of them and we would recommend it.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I am not typically a fan of ranch. But I do like to sometimes dip my veggies in it. These packets can be a little bit pricy but they are totally worth it. It allows there to be small amounts to take to lunch. I am not satisfied or dissatisfied with this product.
Donna M.
DeRidder
I use this product in many different ways, I put it in the crockpot over a roast and cook it all day and it gives the best flavor to the dish, I make the Crackers that soak in the dip and oil and every one just loves them. I also make a noodle salad with it
Jessica W.
This dip is a crowd favorite! It is super easy to make with minimal effort and tastes like a gourmet dip!! I have never met a Ranch Fiesta Dip I didn't love! ❤ 😜 The flavors are bold and go great with chips, veggies or as a topping! The options are endless!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Yes!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these dry seasoning ranch packets. They are so versatile. You can use them to cook chicken, make dips, and they of course are great on salads. The fiesta ranch is my favorite because it has a bit of a kick. Highly recommend.
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
I have used this not only as a dressing/dip but have used it as seasoning to bake chicken. I love the little kick it adds. It is inexpensive, can easily be found. I do not buy it often because of the contents may contain gluten & the sugar content.