BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ms N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didnt think i would like this but I actually love it...I love it on top of cucumbers or just with my salad
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
THIS IS THE BEST. RANCH. Amazing on salads, to dunk your veggies in. Anything you can imagine :)
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is the ranch that I usually always buy. Hidden valley has a distinct flavor that can not be matched. It’s literally the PERFECT RANCH DRESSING. I’ve tried many brands and nothing is comparable. The price point is a bit high but I won’t compromise when it comes to my ranch!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I mean we are talking Hidden Valley here !! You can’t go wrong with finicky eaters when you serve their meals with “Hidden Valley” Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Pasta Salads
& dips !!! Kisses from the all the Moms
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Only ranch I’ll use it Hidden Valley. All the others are just a knock off. I like all renditions of this. They are pricey and tend to be more
Expensive then all other brands but the taste it unreal!
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Best ranch dressing around! Tate’s so yummy and goes great on your salad or as a dip with fresh veggies!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
A slightly lighter tasting Ranch Dressing. I like it because it doesn't overpower the vegetables it is on.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
Hidden valley is hands down the best brand to get your dressing from, especially ranch. This cucumber kind is pretty tasty and adds a little zing to the ranch.
Briana M.
Winslow, AZ
Hidden Valley cucumber ranch is so different tasting but it goes perfect on my salad and makes it even more refreshing
Jan a.
Super tasty salad dressing, I also use this for some veggies like carrots as a snack. Flavor is tasty. Will buy again.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?