BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ms N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didnt think i would like this but I actually love it...I love it on top of cucumbers or just with my salad
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I mean we are talking Hidden Valley here !! You can’t go wrong with finicky eaters when you serve their meals with “Hidden Valley” Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Pasta Salads
& dips !!! Kisses from the all the Moms
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is the ONLY ranch we ever have bought since I became an adult. It goes great with veggies, meat, pizza, even fries. The flavor is even throughout the bottle and the consistency is thicker than some ranch, which we love!
Rebekah H.
Penfield , NY
I love ranch! So this cucumber ranch was everything. It was light and made me think of summer. The price is good for any dressing and I got it at target. I would buy it again and again. It was delicious.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
Hidden Valley Ranch is my favorite it goes great with everything including salads vegetables and so much more there’s not a single thing of ranch that I love more than this
Vaneisha G.
I only use hidden valley...they're dressings to me are unmatched I love all of the different flavors of ranch that they have
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
This ranch is so refreshing! It’s taste is delicious! It’s almost better than the original ranch!
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing is fresh tasting and the quality I have known from this Brand for a long time. I love it on my salad and use it to make a great dip as well
Heather G.
Maple Heights, OH
Good taste and price. We love this brand in our house. Everyone can be happy, and enjoy.
kim s.
I like using this because I always don't have cucumbers an hand. It also taste great even when you have cucumbers in your salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.