BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Emily A.
Cucumber ranch is the greatest ranch ever. I love this stuff on my salads! Hidden valley is a great value as well as taste
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yes yes yes! Cucumber ranch is the perfect addition to any salad, and chicken wrap - I'm telling you, you've got to try it!
Gabrielle b.
Rock Spring, GA
I love the fresh crisp taste of this dressing. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I prefer this flavor over the original!
Naketah O.
Who doesn't love hidden valley ranch dressing it's the best dressing ever need I say more I buy at least 5 bottles a month.
Mackenzie R.
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
we go through alot of this in our household, super tasty on about anything.
Laken B.
Saltillo, MS
I like this one, but the original ranch is my all time favorite. This one is really good too. It is so flavorful and yummy
Teresa S.
Everybody loves it. Really good price and it tastes sol good. We eat it with celery, carrots and of course with our salads.
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I've tried this ranch on my salad. It was good, but I don't really like ranch that much. It just had a tangy taste to it.
Breeanna W.
The cucumber ranch tastes good on anything, especially cheese burgers !!! I absolutely love it! Bottles never big enough!
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
I always get this brand because it taste really good and the ranch is really creamy and I love putting this in my salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.