BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Very smooth and creamy! I used it to baked or my salads or dipping vegetables. I usually get the fat free and tastes the same
Harley R.
Helper, UT
The cucumber ranch isn't as good as the original but it's still good. Especially when you need that dressing for your salads.
Linda F.
Interesting flavor, liked it quite well, but used in a limited quantity on my salads, cucumbers, etc. I would recommend this.
Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love ranch dressing on salads use it sometimes in mashed potatoes when we make them Ann and many more days is that we make
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
A hint of cucumber and the great Hidden Valley ranch flavor. This is a great dressing. I really like dipping cucumbers in it.
Grace C.
I love using this dressing as both a dressing and a dipping sauce for vegetables. It is a favorite of both me and my sister.
Michele V.
Lubbock, TX
I've never tried this one before but it looks yummy! I'm sure it's delicious though, if anyone tries it or has, let me know!
yajaira p.
This is really good sauces well it's kind of like to tzatziki sauce kind of like the sausage put on the Gyros is really good
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
This is the most tasty dressing I have tasted it's so yummy and makes your taste buds go crazy yummy my whole family loves it
Caprice C.
Newark, NJ
When I do not make my own salad dressings, I really enjoy ranch. I use this on my salads, buffalo wings, among other things.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?