BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
yajaira p.
This is really good sauces well it's kind of like to tzatziki sauce kind of like the sausage put on the Gyros is really good
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
I love Hidden Valley's ranch dressing. I use it on so many foods and it just gives them a little kick. Ny kids also love it!
Vaneisha G.
I only use hidden valley...they're dressings to me are unmatched I love all of the different flavors of ranch that they have
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
If there isn't the original I will get this .. Didn't think I was going to like it but not bad really like it with my carrots
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like this but I'll always prefer original. This has more of a "fresh?" taste to it and would work really well with salads.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I am not a can of cucumber ranch in general but hidden valley makes it bareable Lol. It isnt horrible on your pocket either.
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Not a big fan of this. I don’t like the cucumber taste. But if u do regular ranch and dip cucumbers in it that’s pretty good
Catherine C.
I'm lost as to why the name it still tastes exactly like original ranch to me. I do prefer kraft over any other brand though.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Tried this didn't care for it much. Was okay but not something I will buy again. The lemon ranch is a different story though
Harley R.
The cucumber ranch isn't as good as the original but it's still good. Especially when you need that dressing for your salads.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?