BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Linda F.
Interesting flavor, liked it quite well, but used in a limited quantity on my salads, cucumbers, etc. I would recommend this.
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
I think this is THE BEST RANCH DRESSING you can buy, anywhere. It’s good on pizza. And for dipping veggies in. It’s the best
Harley R.
The cucumber ranch isn't as good as the original but it's still good. Especially when you need that dressing for your salads.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
Very smooth and creamy! I used it to baked or my salads or dipping vegetables. I usually get the fat free and tastes the same
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Two of my favorite flavors in one! This is one of the top 3 of my favorite dressings. Cucumber and ranch go together so well
Jessica N.
I love this spin on ranch dressing. It is light and refreshing. Great as a dip for different vegetables or on a fresh salad.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
This is the most tasty dressing I have tasted it's so yummy and makes your taste buds go crazy yummy my whole family loves it
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Cucumber Ranch is good and this is a good brand but nothing beats the original Hidden Valley Ranch! This is my second choice
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like this but I'll always prefer original. This has more of a "fresh?" taste to it and would work really well with salads.
Caprice C.
Roanoke, VA
When I do not make my own salad dressings, I really enjoy ranch. I use this on my salads, buffalo wings, among other things.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.