BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
Love our ranch! This is such a fresh flavor!! We are always satisfied with the brand. It’s reasonably healthy and taste great!!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Great flavored ranch! It is creamy and not overly cucumber flavored. I really like making a cucumber salad with this dressing!
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, TN
Love this dressing! it's got the fresh cucumber taste that is so delicious! I would buy it more often if it were healthier. :)
yajaira p.
This is really good sauces well it's kind of like to tzatziki sauce kind of like the sausage put on the Gyros is really good
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
I love Hidden Valley's ranch dressing. I use it on so many foods and it just gives them a little kick. Ny kids also love it!
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
My go to for dressings at all times. Just take it easy when applying it to a nice salad. Smooth and tasty for every occasion.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Tried this didn't care for it much. Was okay but not something I will buy again. The lemon ranch is a different story though
Catherine C.
I'm lost as to why the name it still tastes exactly like original ranch to me. I do prefer kraft over any other brand though.
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Not a big fan of this. I don’t like the cucumber taste. But if u do regular ranch and dip cucumbers in it that’s pretty good
Jennifer R.
York, PA
The only cucumber ranch that I like and can find really. This stuff is so yummy!  Hidden valley never disappoints!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.