BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Danielle h.
Tastes amazing. Goes great with salad. My family and I use this ranch for almost every meal. it tastes amazing with vegetables!!
Britani H.
De Graff, OH
I won't waste my money buying any other brand. Hidden valley is the only one I'll eat, love the taste and the variety of flavors
ThehatboxghostPM M.
Los Angeles, CA
Interesting flavor! I love cucumber and wondered if this would be any good. It is! You get the hint of cucumber and ranch flavor!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This Ranch has an amazing flavor as well as refreshing. I love 2 eat veggies and do a little dunk. This is my favorite dressing.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love the flavor of this dressing cucumber n ranch in one bottle . Use this on veggies or in a salad or as a dip highly recommend
miranda p.
Amazing dressing goes great with my cucumber salad it's so creamy and light at the same time go get it if you have not yet had it
Kayla W.
Love hidden valley ranch! It's the only ranch we buy. Always a good price and perfect consistency. Wish they had a bigger bottle
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is the only ranch I like. I recommend trying this out. It’s good on salad & excellent with veggies. Good flavor, good price
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I did not like this cucumber dressing. It litterally taste like bad water. I would not buy this again. Jist a weird taste to it.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good flavor but not as good as the original. It wasn't overpowering with cucumber taste but just enough for something different.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?