BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
miranda p.
Amazing dressing goes great with my cucumber salad it's so creamy and light at the same time go get it if you have not yet had it
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love the flavor of this dressing cucumber n ranch in one bottle . Use this on veggies or in a salad or as a dip highly recommend
Chaslyn C.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this ranch. It tastes so good and also has a cucumber after taste which I love because cucumbers are my favorite vegetable
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
You can’t go wrong with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. The Cucumber variety has a more refreshing taste to it. Nice to mix it up.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Eh. I didn't like this dressing very much. It was a little weird to me. I didn't like how the cucumber and ranch tasted together.
Danielle h.
Tastes amazing. Goes great with salad. My family and I use this ranch for almost every meal. it tastes amazing with vegetables!!
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I did not like this cucumber dressing. It litterally taste like bad water. I would not buy this again. Jist a weird taste to it.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is the only ranch I like. I recommend trying this out. It’s good on salad & excellent with veggies. Good flavor, good price
Kayla W.
Love hidden valley ranch! It's the only ranch we buy. Always a good price and perfect consistency. Wish they had a bigger bottle
Laura L.
George West, TX
Very favorable. This dressing is affordable. The flavor is outstanding. Very addicting. Highly recommended to family and friends.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.