BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Emily W.
Austin, TX
This is a decent ranch dressing, but doesn't have a homemade flavor. It's definitely not my favorite, just a sort of ho-hum option
Diana A.
The cucumber dressing has a fresh taste to me. It's very good, it does have the taste of cucumber. I enjoy the dressing very much.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Not really a dressing kind of person like I used to be. All the kids in the house love this stuff but I don't eat it really anymore
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This brand it's one of my favorite ones and the one I most used and must have at home. We love it and your family will love it too
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
This was delicious. While I was pregnant I went on a huge cucumber binge and I would honestly buy this to dip my cucumbers in. Yum!
Nicole F.
Reading, PA
This was disgusting. Honestly too much a cucumber taste but that could just be me. I love the brand for the classic ranch though.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This Ranch has an amazing flavor as well as refreshing. I love 2 eat veggies and do a little dunk. This is my favorite dressing.
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I really like this ranch because it has more of a fresh taste to it and I use it all of the time I would definitely recommend it
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
I am not a bug fan of cucumbers but this is amazing. I got this for more of a healthy choice and I've never been more satisfied.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Not as good as the buttermilk ranch, but a pretty close second. The cucumber taste adds a fresh crisp to this delicious dressing.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.