BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
This ranch is good with everything! So yummy and light taste because cucumber is mixed with it! It can be purchased any grocery store
Lauren T.
North Platte, NE
Absolutely love this dressing! I use it on salads or as a dip! The taste is amazing! The price is perfect for a name brand dressing!
Wizdom N.
Marinate your chicken over nite in Some this and then place it in your slow cooker! Your family will LOVE you forever and then some!
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
I love Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, and it would be my top request for a salad dressing or dip! Such a fresh, crisp taste!
Katie H.
Castleton, VA
Great tasting dressing. I always pick this up to keep in the house. I use it on salads, to dip veggies, and to make different dishes.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
I super love this, especially the hint of cucumber taste. It compliments any salad. Give it a try! It's one of my regular purchases.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
My fiancé loves this cucumber ranch. He eats it on his salads with any veggie he says it has a nice sweet taste to from the cucumber
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Hidden valley cucumber ranch is very fresh and has an amazing taste. Cucumber flavor in the ranch adds more flavor to a normal salad
Rachel N.
My husband loves this brand , he loves the rich flavor and I think it’s healthy the price is fair so yes I will definitely buy again
Sudikshya K.
I really like this Ranch from Hidden Valley with a hint of flavor of cucumber. Very rich aromatic taste which goes with every thing.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?