BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
This is really good. It’s great for veggies, salad or gyros. You can find it at just about any grocery store and it’s not too pricey.
Crystal A.
Kissimmee, FL
This ranch dressing is so crisp and cool with the cucumber. I eat this with my fresh cut up veggies like red and yellow bell peppers.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
I love hidden valley, its, the only ranch dressing I buy. It's always been my favorite and most other brands can't compare in flavor
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
I love the taste this dressing gives my salads. I use it whenever I have salads or buffalo wings because it gives the taste a boost.
Sudikshya K.
I really like this Ranch from Hidden Valley with a hint of flavor of cucumber. Very rich aromatic taste which goes with every thing.
Katie H.
Castleton , VA
Great tasting dressing. I always pick this up to keep in the house. I use it on salads, to dip veggies, and to make different dishes.
Suk H.
Wow this was impressive. It taste creamy but still fresh. I really liked this twist and was excited to eat salads with this dressing.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
My fiancé loves this cucumber ranch. He eats it on his salads with any veggie he says it has a nice sweet taste to from the cucumber
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Lovely flavored dressing. I use it on everything from just lettuce to dipping fir my kids veggies. Easy to find at any grocery store.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
I super love this, especially the hint of cucumber taste. It compliments any salad. Give it a try! It's one of my regular purchases.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.