BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Niki S.
If I'm going to eat ranch on my baffalo wings, my pizza or chili cheese fries its gotta be hidden valley. Nothing else. Its that good lolbs
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
i love ranch i literally put ranch in anything, hidden valley is my favorite i hate it when my mom buys the fat free it doesn’t taste good
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
This the only brand I like for ranch dressing. It taste good and available in all grocery stores. I use this on salads, veggies and fries
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Hidden valley knows what ranch is and the cucumber ranch is fresh and crisp still with a full bodied flavor perfect for summer afternoons
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
Classic ranch with a twist of freshness of a cucumber taste. Very good and trust me not a bad price. Great way to make your salads tasty.
Dina S.
I think my husband can eat his weight in Ranch. He would put it on anything if I let him. I have several bottles for him in the fridge..
Jordyn L.
It's good but not exactly what I was expecting! I didn't really taste the cucumbers and I miss the taste of the original ranch dressing.
Maria C.
I’m not a huge ranch dressing fan, but I like it with my salads. This one is my favorite and mixing it with salad gives it a good taste !
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I like this ranch dressing, it has the right amount of spices and cream. Sometimes they have a lot of mayo or something but not this one.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love hidden valley for ranch in general. But this cucumber one is amazing. I love it on salads and b.l.t’s. It’s also good with chicken
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?