BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This is actually so good. I was skeptical but tried anyways. I love it. It tastes so good. I'd recommend if you like cucumbers abd ranch!
Madison B.
Best brand of ranch! I use it for my salads, in my wraps, my siblings dinners. Everything!! We always have a bottle of it in our fridge!
Hunter L.
I love ranch! I eat it on everything, salad, spaghetti, pizza, literally everything! Hidden valley is a light ranch that is super creamy.
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
This the only brand I like for ranch dressing. It taste good and available in all grocery stores. I use this on salads, veggies and fries
Jordyn L.
It's good but not exactly what I was expecting! I didn't really taste the cucumbers and I miss the taste of the original ranch dressing.
Tara D.
Garland, TX
We go through a lot of ranch in my house. This is the one that my kids choose out of any other brand. They literally put it on everything
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
I recently tried this dressing. And I must admit that I kinda like. It has a refreshing and cool taste Yu can really taste the cucumber.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tend to prefer the bacon ranch or the original, but the cucumber ranch is also really tasty. You can eat it with veggies or on a salad.
Katie S.
I like this ranch. It us not over cucumberie. I like that it has the same richness as normal Ranch does just has a hint of extra flavor.
Dina S.
I think my husband can eat his weight in Ranch. He would put it on anything if I let him. I have several bottles for him in the fridge..
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?