BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Christina Y.
Berwick, ME
Such a great smooth and creamy texture. The cucumber flavor isn't too much different than the original ranch but adds a nice pop of flavor.
Diana C.
I don't really use this product at home. When I do enjoy it is when I'm out with friends eating hot wings. It's a nice dip for spicy wings.
Natasha M.
Merced, CA
Words cannot begin to explain how delicious this is! I love it! The hint of cucumber is the best! If you like cucumbers you will love this!
Halle S.
Hollywood, FL
Super delicious and always goes best with anything whether it be a salad or just a side dip along with carrots or celery it’s really good!
lillian v.
I only eat this one with any kind of wings it has a stronger taste and bolder taste its a good brand and has many flavors to choose from .
Courtney M.
Greenville , SC
Hidden Valley is really good in recipes are use it to make a lot of different foods. I think it has a great flavor and it’s not too pricey.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
i love ranch i literally put ranch in anything, hidden valley is my favorite i hate it when my mom buys the fat free it doesn’t taste good
Joana D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best ranch out there! In my opinion. It’s creamy, delicious, and it doesn’t have any overpowering taste that other ranches have
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This is actually so good. I was skeptical but tried anyways. I love it. It tastes so good. I'd recommend if you like cucumbers abd ranch!
Betty F.
Peace Valley
Not only is ranch just for salads, it can be used for dip for veggies. There are endless possibilities for hidden valley ranch dressing.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart