BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Brooke L.
This has a very fresh taste as all of the Hidden Valley products do I highly recommend this and it goes really really good on a wedge salad
Natasha M.
Merced, CA
Words cannot begin to explain how delicious this is! I love it! The hint of cucumber is the best! If you like cucumbers you will love this!
Halle S.
Hollywood, FL
Super delicious and always goes best with anything whether it be a salad or just a side dip along with carrots or celery it’s really good!
Niki S.
If I'm going to eat ranch on my baffalo wings, my pizza or chili cheese fries its gotta be hidden valley. Nothing else. Its that good lolbs
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Taste amazing with carrots! My kids eat them right up when ever I use this! which is an awesome deal when you get your kids to eat healthy!
Evangelina R.
Arlington, TX
I love love the wrap so much specially hidden Valley Ranch and this one is just different but it taste so good and I use it with everything
Sofya G.
Really tasty creamy ranch dressing. Very good on any salad or with buffalo wings. If you're a fan of ranch I'd recommend giving this a try.
Elena🇬🇷 S.
Hobart, IN
It has a different taste to it but it's still good. You can obviously tell it's not normal ranch but it is still a good substitute for it.
mami k.
I only eat this one with any kind of wings it has a stronger taste and bolder taste its a good brand and has many flavors to choose from .
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
This cucumber ranch and the bacon ranch are so good. So is the Avacado. I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves ranch dressing.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.