BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Rose B.
I love this dressing, hidden valley ranch is just my favorite in general, but I really like the little bit of added flavor the cucumber gives.
❣JJ❣ M.
Spring
My salads always have to have my cucumber pr just plain ranch dressing just wouldnt taste the same without it oh and on my pizza as a dip yummy
Christina M.
Rosemead , CA
Such a great tasting dressing! The taste of the cucumber keeps it fresh with the classic ranch! Bomb! Great on salads and for dipping veggies!
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
My favorite type of ranch. It is creamy, sweet, and tangy all in a good way. The price is a little high but I always find good coupons for it.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz I dont think any salad or chicken wings can be complete without this lol.... Delicious
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
The taste is ok. I prefer the sweeter kind of ranch. But my kids like it. Nothing really is healthy if they have advertisement on tv. Walmart.
Elexis S.
I absolutely love the cucumber ranch because I love fresh cucumbers and ranch. They go perfectly together. Tastes so good and smells so fresh.
Christiana P.
Vinton, VA
very good! kind of tastes like a watered down version of the regular ranch but it’s really creamy. great to use if you don’t have cucumbers lol
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
I really like the ranch cucumber I like to put it all over my porkchops and cooking then I bought it at target and it was not that expensive
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
My favorite! I love this one specially because it tastes like the ones they make from scratch at restaurants so we run out of it every week.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?