BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Michelle T.
Greensboro, NC
It’s very fatty but it’s good. I️ wouldn’t recommend this dressing if your trying to loose weight but this dressing is good for multiple dishes.
Rachel C.
Hartford City, IN
I love cucumbers & I love ranch but this dressing isn't really my cup of tea. It's ok at first but I guess it depends on your taste preferences.
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
You can never go wrong with a good ranch, and that it what this is. Its nothing crazy special but it is really good and we use it often at home.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
The best this by far is my favorite dressing out of all the ranch ones next to garlic. This is the bomb. I get it this typically from Wal-Mart
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wherever the Hidden Valley ranch dressing is at... I am definitely at! Been using this since I was like 8 years old don't know anything else!!!
Elexis S.
I absolutely love the cucumber ranch because I love fresh cucumbers and ranch. They go perfectly together. Tastes so good and smells so fresh.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Hidden Valley ranch has always been so creamy and tangy. I use it not only as salad dressing but also a dip for my veggies so that I eat more.
Christina M.
Rosemead , CA
Such a great tasting dressing! The taste of the cucumber keeps it fresh with the classic ranch! Bomb! Great on salads and for dipping veggies!
Ailin D.
Tulsa
I love ranch it is one of my favorite dressings and hidden valley will always be my favorite ranch brand I don't think that I will ever switch!
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
This is my favorite ranch flavor. The subtle hint of cucumber adds so much to the flavor, and the cucumber flavor doesn't over power the ranch.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.