BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Best bottled ranch. The added flavor of cucumber gives it a fresh taste. I always buy from Walmart marketplace. Deff recommend this for any salad
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
My family always has to have ranch with oh veggies! We love this ranch and it’s usually not a bad price since we don’t have to buy it that often.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
It’s delicious. Of course. Don’t think I’ve had a hidden valley dressing I didn’t like. But they’re ranch is pretty good on just about everything
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
One staple dressing at my house. This is great for for veggies and dips, dressing on a salad and pretty much anything. It’s very affordable also.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
This stuff has me sooooo freakin addicted. If you love Ranch, and also love cucumbers... this dressing is for you! You will not be disappointed!!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Hidden valley is my go to for salad dressing. The cucumber ranch flavored dressing is so good. It's creamy and has a nice subtle cucumber flavor.
cyrena M.
hayward, CA
I love it because it has something healthy and cucumbers Are my favorite and it's good for any type of salad and good for making a cucumber salad
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
This ranch has a very distinct taste however the cucumber is not over powering. I love it on salads and we use it as a dipping sauce for veggies.
Melissa B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
A nice subtle twist on the classic ranch. Has a nice crisp flavor. Great for salads or for dipping. Great to try if not a traditional ranch fan.
Emily H.
Nice flavor and still the cucumber comes through. A fresher tasting alternative to Ranch. The flavor is strong so you don't need to use too much.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.