BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,797 reviews
I like this cucumber dressing it taste good when I’m enjoy a nice Greek salad the girls like it as well but it’s not something I get all the time...
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
The best store bought ranch. I don’t buy often because I tend to stay away from creamy salad dressings. It goes great with Buffalo wings and celery!
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
I wasn't a fan of this one. I thought it would have more of a cucumber taste to it. To me it was like eating ranch dressing with a hint of cucumber.
Kassiah P.
I hate the flavor, it's just off. Wish it tasted like the restaurants. I'm sure it's a decent product for some, but it's just not my cup of dressing.
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
I like this one. I love the fresh taste of cucumbers. The flavor is great. Would definitely buy it again. The price is ok. I like to eat with wings.
Kember B.
Hidden valley is my favorite ranch, it's rich without being too sweet. I like eating ranch with my raw veggies or as dipping for a quesadilla. Yum!
Deepali K.
Edison, NJ
Rich in flavor and I eat it with almost everything. It enhances the flavor of the food. I would eat this with chips carrots wings pizza you name it
Veronica H.
I just love the taste of this dressing it seems like you are actually eating cucumbers even if you’re not. I buy this at the grocery store near me
Marintya A.
This dressing is perfect for your salads! When you don't have any fresh cucumber this dressing will do! It literally gives the flavor to the salad
Erika B.
This works really well as a dipping dressing, but not as a salad dressing. There is something about the flavor that just does not work on a salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?